Everything Happens for a Reason

Chapter Two

Billie's P.O.V.

Ellie is really great, she's sweet, rebealous, hot, and smart. She's my kind of girl. I think she likes me too, I hope so. I also wonder why she dosen't have a boy friend.

Ellie walkes over to the table I'm at.
"Hey! What's up?" She asked all cute like.
"Nothing really, just thinking."
"Thinkin' 'bout what?" She said skootong her chair closer to me.
"You and why you don't have a boyfrined." I told her.
"Well, I take things fast with guys. But I don't want to ruin this relationship." She said skooting a bit closer to e again. With out even thinking I put my hands behind her kneck and kissed her and she kissed back, there was toung and every thing. She was an amazing kisser.We pulled away and she smilied at me.
" I like you a lot too." She said as someone whistled, it was MIke.
" I knew you guys were a perfect match."

When Tre and Josh Ellie's brother showed up ten minutes before the show. Ellie and Josh sat at the table where I was sitting right in the front. Ellie couldn't take her eyes off of me. Our last song of the night was Pop Rocks and Coke I said it was going out to my new girl Ellie.

After the show Mike, Tre. and Josh packed up the instraments and put them in the bands van. They all left me and Ellie to ride in my BMW so we could be alone. We got in the car and I started to drive to Ellies house.

"You can stay over and watch movies if you want." She told me.
" Sure, I'd like that." I replie smiling.

We got to her house, got out and went into her two story, 5 bedroom house. When we got in she walked me to the couch we sat down and turned on the T.V.

Ellie's P.O.V.

We got in my houes and sat down on the couch.

"Why don't you pick ouy a movie and I'll make popcorn andput on my pajamas.'"I told Billie as I started to get up. I ran into the kitchen and grabed a bag of popcron and put it in the micorwave, then I ran upstairs to my bedroom and put on a white tank-top and a pair of skimpy shorts. After that I went down staris and put the popcorn in a bowl and went back to Billie. As I walked I could see he had picked out a movie Scary Movie 1. We sat down and watched the beginning but we never watched the rest. HAlf way into the movie I leaned back and kissed Billie but that Led to A total Make-out sesion.