Everything Happens for a Reason

Chapter Three

Billie's P.O.V.

The next morning I woke up on the couch with Ellie right next to me. I was pretty hungry so I went to see what she had. On my way to the kitchen I kinda got lost, because it was such a big house. Why the heck does one person live in such a huge house? Was all I was woundering. I finaly found the kitchen and started to open the cabinets and the fridge. I started to make some coffee and a bowl of ceral.

A couple of minutes later i heard the bathroom light turn on and then someone throwing up. I went to the bathroom, and Ellie was sitting in the floor holding her stomach.

"What's wrong!?!" I said panicing.

"Let's go in the kitchen and I'll tell you." She replied whiping off her mouth.

We walkesd into the kitchen and she poured her a cup of coffee. Then we sat at the table and a big yellow lab ran in, but didn't pay any attention to us.

"OK, well I really thought i should have told you this last night when we were talking at the show." She said rubbing her eyes and then clutching her stomach again. "Well my last boy friend left me two weeks ago, and then... then I found out I was preganant. MIke, my brother, and Tre don't know yet, and I'm sure MIke wouldn't set me up with you if he did. If you don't want to be with me, I under stand."

I just sat there, finnaly i said something, "I want to stay with you, and I'm sure of that. Promise me that you will tell Mike, Tre, and your brother, the truth, cause I don't feel like getting my ass beat."

Ellie smiled, leaned in and kissed me. I reached down and rubbed her stomach, I'm ready to ba a father.

Ellie's P.O.V.

I can't believe Billie is still with me, but now we are going to tell my brother and the guys. Later we are going to my appointment, but I'm not really ready for it.

We just pulled out of the drive-way in Billie's BMW.

"So... I didn't know you had a dog" He told me a few blocks away.

"Oh, I have three, the lab you saw, named Cookie, a black lab, named Midnight, and a toy poodle, named Bo Bo." I said to him still holding on to my stomach.

We finaly reached Billies house, and I slowly reached the front door. I stood there for a while, but finaly went in.

"Josh! Mike! Tre! We have to tell you something!!!" BIllie shouted when we came in.

When the guys got in I started to talk. "OK, guys listen, cause this is important. I'm pregnant."