Status: Hiatus

Captive by Desire

Warmness On The Soul

We fell asleep in each others arms for a few hours before I woke up to small kisses being placed on my neck. I smiled a bit as I thought about the hours before and now he was ready to have me again. Honestly I could say that I was more than ready to have him again as well. It felt good to be loved like this, like nothing else matters, that we have all the time in the world to just do whatever we please with each other and to each other. There was nothing I wanted to do more than just lay in his arms right now. Cuddle close to him as he whispers in my ear telling me sweet things. However my thoughts were against me still. This man, while he was good in many ways, had a dark side to him. I needed to find out exactly how dark that side was before this went any further.

“Jimmy?” I whispered into the dark as I lay in his arms.

“Yeah kitten,” Jimmy answered with a gentle kiss on my head.

“Did you talk with my father?” I questioned.

“I did,” Jimmy stated calmly. “He won’t be bothering us for a while.”

“What did you tell him?” I asked as I turned in his arms and looked at him.

“I told him that if he was planning on seeing his daughter anytime soon that he would need to bring my sister,” Jimmy said. “Of course he was a little surprised that anyone from her family was still alive to rescue her but I think he agreed to it.”

“Daughter?” I whispered not sure I had caught that right yet not sure I wanted to double check either.

“Yes, daughter,” Jimmy whispered. “I knew Aset wasn’t your sister. Have known for a while.”

“But Shadows-“

“Is trying to stir up trouble,” Jimmy sighed. “I can’t say that I blame him but that doesn’t mean that I have to agree with what he does. Him intimidating you and Aset I do not agree with. I will deal with him later. I am far too comfortable to move right now.”

“Jimmy, can I ask you something else?” I questioned. If I was going to fall in love with this man then I was going to know exactly who he is.

“Anything kitten,” Jimmy whispered as he shifted his arms and pulled me closer to his warm body.

“Do you remember the night you took me?” I whispered. “We were attacked.”

“I remember,” Jimmy stated.

“You killed a man that night,” I told him.

“I did,” Jimmy stated matter of factly.

“You said he deserved it,” I whispered.

“He did,” Jimmy said looking down at me.

“Was he one of my fathers men?” I questioned.

“No, he was one of mine,” Jimmy said as he brushed my hair back gently.

“One of yours?” I questioned horrified. “Why did you kill one of your own men?”

“Because he was not going to survive,” Jimmy whispered. “He was going to die. Rather than let him suffer in pain he deserved to just die.”

“Oh,” I whispered.

“I’m not the bad guy here,” Jimmy said.

“I see that now,” I told him.

“Good, cause I don’t ever want you to fear me. You have nothing to fear from me kitten,” Jimmy whispered before he kissed me gently.

“I know,” I whispered against his lips. “I know that.”

“Best remember it,” Jimmy whispered. “No matter what, you have nothing to fear from me.”

I pressed my lips tightly to his and moaned as he pulled me closer to him. His strong arms wrapped around me and held me close to him. Gently his hands brushed through my hair as he cradled me gently to him. I could feel the love flowing off him in his gentle touch. Never would I have thought a man like this could be capable of loving me the way that I know he does.

“You alright now?” Jimmy whispered against my lips.

“As long as you never let go of me,” I told him softly.

“Never kitten,” Jimmy replied. “I could never let go of you. Not in a million years. I will be around until you get sick of me.”

“I will never get sick of you,” I told him honestly.

“Good, cause I want to be with you forever,” Jimmy whispered.

“Then I’m not going anywhere,” I told him.

Jimmy looked into my eyes as he placed the most gentle kiss on my lips. As though he was afraid that he was going to break me. I kissed him back gently fully enjoying the moment of tenderness that was coming from him. Something about this moment made me feel completely loved, as no one else has ever made me feel. I loved this man with everything in me and for some reason he loved me back. The reason I was unclear on but I knew that he did. Just the fact that he loved me made me feel as though I could conquer the world should the need arise. I knew that everything was going to turn out alright in the end cause he was by my side. He loved me and I loved him.
♠ ♠ ♠
...I may or may not be a helpless romantic...and I may or may not feel this way towards someone lol

hope you enjoyed :D