Status: just waiting for Trevor-kun to write a chapter...

No Title

The Phantom Sirens

A new year...but the same worries....despite these warnings, I was feeling invincible now that I was back with my love after almost a full summer of isolation. Man....I wish i wasn't so stupid then.

When we got back together for the school year, we compared our schedules and we had the same class, Camera Art 1. Despite the fact that her's was in the hour before mine, I was overjoyed to see it; I'd be able to see her for sure on B-days. Every B-day, we'd meet outside Camera Art to have a mini makeout session if the principles weren't watching. Then, because we were assigned computers with passwords in the class, we swapped passwords so we could get onto each other's computer. We shared music and artworks and sometimes wed make silly backgrounds on the other's desktop. We even shared photos of our lives with each other...Our bonds grew even stronger with each day, and over time, I'd step into her class during my lunch period so we could be together for a good thirty minutes. It was paradise being beside her...and to this day, it still is...

But then something happened as the year came to a close....something that put our relationship to the ultimate test.....

One day while I was chilling with her, we were getting too "cuddly" and someone mustve seen it....They called me to the office at almost the end of the day....I was intimidated into cracking; told that four other poeple AND Ally had confessed to it.....I was suspended from school and so was she, but our fear wasn't from suspension....

My fear pushed me to do several things; I didn't ride the bus and instead walked home, walking towards the hospital on Ambassabor Caffery. I then got to the McDonalds that was across the street From Target and pulled out my phone. I wanted to call someone...ANYONE....just to ease the burden of fear on me.....but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I ripped the back off my phone and pulled the battery and SIM card out, then threw the dismantled phone in my booksack. I bought a bottle of water and continued walking home, distraught on what just happened to me...it felt like a nightmare and I desperately wanted to wake up, but the ache in my legs and heat on my back from the sun guaranteed what I didn't want to believe. As I closed the gap between me and home, my legs gave out from exhaustion. I couldn't go anymore without recovering, so I was forced to stop at the Coca-Cola Building....the one in front of the road to Ally's grandma's house...Thankfully, the people inside greeted me with a warm smile, despite how pleasantly chilled the waiting room was. They let me relax and catch my breath for a while, bless their hearts....but as I sat there, I knew I couldn't stay there, unless I wanted to be a coward to Fate....Fate.....it's was their idea to let that cursed person see us! And I wasn't about to let Fate win...not here...not now! I made a promise to Ally, and I AM gonna fufill it cause I'm NOT FATE'S BITCH!!! I bid my farewell to the warm smiles and made my way back home, despite my fears and doubts....but nothing could prepare me for my Mom to be waiting for me at home.....
♠ ♠ ♠
This is probably the single most terrifying day of my life