Vampires will never hurt you (I promise)

Chapter 1

My name is Gerard Author Way, but you may call me Gee. Well, for starters, Im 130 years old. If your a fucking retard, and have'nt figured out why I'm that old well I'll tell you, I'm a vampire. I don't look like those sorry excusses that they have in the fake movies. I don't have a cape, or those red eyes. I'm not old looking ether like "Dracula" who dosnt even exsist. I look like a sixteen year old. Well, I was sixteen when I was turned into a vampire. I have pale white skin, green eyes, and black hair with a blonde splat on the top. My usual outfit is a black vest with a black sleeveless shirt underneath, a black belt, fitted black jeans, and black boots. I also have a black wrist band on my right wrist. Well right now I'm in New York, the Bronx. I've only been here for about 20 years. I've been looking for something to occupy me but havnt had any luck.

Right now I'm walking down the street of Faile. It's about midnight so nobody is outside. Dead silence all around. I jump up on the nearby roof of a private house. There was nothing there but the door leading to the house downstairs and a metal cage which wild pigeons were kept. I sat ontop of the cage and gazed at the moon. It was full tonight. I tried to locate the stars but could'nt because of all the city lights. I find something peaceful about the moon. Just then the door that was behind slammed open. I quickly look back and it was a boy about the age of fourteen. He had on a black beanie with light brown hair styled to the left. He had on black framed glasses, a black longsleeve, and black faded fitted jeans and black sneakers. He looked at me and smiled. "Oh, sorry, I did'nt know anyone was up here." He walked closer to me. "That's fine, I was just looking at the moon." I reply. "Thats what I was about to do myself." He jumps up and sits next to me on the cage. "I'm Mikey by the way." He says. "I'm Gerard." I say. He was my first human friend. Me and Mikey always were really close. He knew me better then anyone.

"So, Mikey, what brings you outside this late?" I ask him after a long moment of silence. "I just like to get away from my problems for a little while." He says softly. "Yeah, me too." I say. "So Gerard, where you from?" Mikey askes me out of no where. "Well I was born in Jersey." I say without glancing at him. "For real?! Me too." He laughs. I look at him. "Whats your last name?" I ask him. "Way." He says. "Thats odd... mine too." I say. He just had a weird smile on his face. "Wow so that will probly make us brothers." He laughs. I laugh too. Hours passed by like minutes. The sky was turning a light purple. Mikey looked at his cell phone. "Damn its a quarter to six." He says. "The sun will be up soon." I say. "Yeah." Mikey agrees. "I hate the sun." I mumble. "So wanna come to my place?" Mikey askes. He jumps off the cage and looks at me. "Fine." I agree. I jump off as well and follow Mikey down the stairwell of the private house.

Turns out it was'nt a house. It was more like an apartment. It had like four different apartments there. Mikey lived down stairs in apartment 1. He unlocked the door and we crept inside. "Where have you been?!" I boy yells. Me and Mikey jumped. It was a man who apeared to be twenty-six. He was about five foot six, an inch taller then Mikey. He had spikey fire red hair, hazel eyes, and his body was fit. "Sorry Chris, it wont happen again." Mikey appologized. "And who's this?" He looks at me. "Gerard, my friend." Mikey says. "Well nice to meet you, Gerald." He smiles. "Gerard." I say. Mikey pulls my wrist and drags me into his room that was to the left from the front door. He closed the door. "Who was that?" I ask. "That was my big brother Chris." Mikey says looking embaressed. "Who else do you live with?" I ask. "Nobody...." He says. I sit on his bed. "Oh, okay." I say. "I''m tired, how 'bout you?" He askes. "Yeah." I say.

"Okay, let me give you something to sleep in." Mikey started to go tear apart his draw. I look around the room. He had two beds in the room. "Is that other bed for Chris?" I ask myself quietly. Just then something falls on my head. I take it off and it was a pair of black pajama pants with red and white guitars on them. Then he throws a black t-shirt at me. "You can keep 'em they fit me too big anyway." Mikey pulls out a pair of dark blue pajama pants and a white tee. He starts to get undressed. I turn around and do the same. By the time I was finished putting on my sleep clothes Mikey was already done and sitting up on his bed. I folded my clothes and put them on his dresser. "You can sleep on the other bed if you want." Mikey said. "Okay." I walked to the other bed and lied down. "Hey Gerard," Mikey said. He was lieing down as well. The lights were out so I thought he was sleeping. "Yeah?" I ask. "Thanks for being my friend. I don't have that many." Mikey said. "I dont have that many ether to tell you the truth." I had my hands behind my head. "So buds for life?" He asks. "Hows bout brothers? I always wanted a brother." I say. "Yeah, that sounds awsome." Mikey sounded happy.

I fell asleep twenty minutes after. "Gerard! Help me!" A voice calls out. Theres nothing around me. Theres only pure darkness. I run in the diretion that I heard the voice come from. I keep running until I seen this weird light. The voice was coming from the light. I was about two feet away from the light now. It was a girl. She had short black hair with red highlights, light brown eyes, and she wore all black. "Who are you?" I ask the girl. "Gerard....please help me." She cries. She holds out her hand. I grab her hand, bring her close, and hold her in my arms. "I dont know who you are, but I'll protect you." I said. I was telling the truth. I just felt like I needed to protect her no matter what. I need to find out who she is. "Gerard...." She whispers. "Sarah...." I say.