Vampires will never hurt you (I promise)

chapter 3

I just could'nt believe my eyes. I was staring into my dream girl's eyes. He street light shone off her eyes making them an unbelievable hazel color. She seemed to be caught in my gaze as well as I was caught in hers. We stood there for what it seemed to be a short eterity. "Hi." She whispered shyly. "Hey." I smile at her. "Thanks for saving me...." She stops and looks at me like she was trying to guess my name. "Gerard." I say. "Thats a nice name. I'm Sarah." She has the cutest smile. "Are you gonna be okay?" I ask her. "Yeah. I'll be okay." Sarah says. "Okay." I did'nt want to freak her out by asking a lot of weird questions so I kept silent. I turned my back and started toward the cemetry. "Wait Gerard." She calls after me. I turn around and look at her. "Can you walk me home?" She askes me. I nod and walk towards her. She grabs my hand and smiles at me. I show a faint smile back.

We walk threw the dark in pure silence. The warm air blew around us. "So," I said breaking the silence. "What were you doing out this late at night?" She looks at me with what seems to be fear in her eyes. "I just needed to clear my thoughts...." She looks down. Her grip became tight. I stoped and she did also. "Not to be nosey or anything but I scense depression. Are you okay?" I put my pointer finger under her chin and raise her head so her face can look at me. Tears were gathering up in her eyes.

She hugs me burying her face in my chest. I hold her close to me. I stroke her hair with my fingers. "It's okay." I whisper. "I...I ran away." She cried out. "Wanna talk about it? I ask still holding her in my arms. She nodded her head no. "Okay, you don't have to tell me." I hug her closer. "I will tell you....just not now." She said gathering herself up. "Okay. Don't rush. Take your time." I tryed to comfort her. It was weird, me and Sarah just met and we were already close. She looked up at me with tears falling down her face. I wiped her tears with hand. "Please don't be sad. I'll be here to protect you from any harm." I say. I lightly kiss her forehead.

She smiles softly. "So where will you go?" I ask. "I don't know." She looks into my eyes and I look into hers. Fear and pain was in her eyes. "I don't really have a house but wanna check it out?" I ask. She nods. I bend down and tell her to climb on. She climbed on and I took off at my full vampiric speed. In about a minute we was at the abandoned house in which I spent my days. She climbed off and stared at the house then at me. "You stay here?" She asked. "Yea-" I say. "What are you crazy!" She cut me off. "You could get hurt." She yelled. I looked at her and she seemed really worried. "It's not as dangerous as it looks." I try to convince her. "Okay." I led her into the house.

Once we got into the house her face changed. Despite the broken down outside it was desent inside. The only bad thing was all the dust and spider webs. There was old furniture in the house. An old black and gray stripped sofa, some wooden chairs, and a broken glass table. I never stay down here so the spider webs and dust were all over the place. "This place is dull and disturbing." She says looking around. "Yeah, sorry." I apologize. "Why are you sorry? I love it." She smiles at me. "Cool." I smile back. She walks across the room and starts up the stairs. I follow her. The only thing that was up there was the bedroom in which I stood and the bathroom. She went into the bedroom first. There was less webs in here. The only webs that were in here were in the corners of the ceiling.

The bedroom was empty execpt for the bed in the corner and a full body mirror in the other corner. She walked in the room and inspected it. I just watched her in silence. She was beautiful to me. Her soft red highlighted hair, and those souless pools of brown as eyes. Her pink lips looked inviting to me also. She was wearing what seemed to be a school outfit. A black collered long sleeve, a blood red tie, a black mini skirt , black and red striped knee high stockings and black dress shoes. My dark heart was starting to feel human everytime I stare at her. What was this sensation? Was I falling for this human girl? Even if, we could never be.

She sat on the bed and she gave me a look. She called me over with her stare. I slowly made my way to her. I sat next to her. She looked depressed once more. She probly noticed that I was looking at her because she glanced over at me. I moved closer to her and put my arm around her. She rested her head against my shoulder. "I ran away because of the fighting...." She whispered. I looked at her and seen pure sadness. "Fighting?" I ask. She nods her head. "Between my parents." She says. "Are you alright?" I ask. "No, I'm not. They're always fighting and I'm fucking sick of it." She was trembling now. I held her close to me. "Shhhh." I try to calm her down. "It's okay. It's gonna be okay. I promise." She hugged me close. She was still shaking a bit. I felt the fear in her heart. We lied down in the bed together. She soon fell asleep in my arms. I stroked her hair until I fell asleep myself. We both fell asleep in each others arms.