Vampires will never hurt you (I promise)

chapter 7

They both stared at me in silence. They looked at eachother and then just burst out laughing. They laughed until tears came out their eyes. "Wow Gee, a vampire thats funny." Frank laughs. I expected this would happen. "Gerard, vampires are'nt real." Mikey explains. "Im serious." I say without a smile nor a frown. They looked at my face and they turned serious. "No really...whats the secret?" Frank asks. "Want proof?" I ask. "Fine." They both agree. "Then bring me a mortal." I say.

Frank went out to go find me the prey while Mikey stood with me. "Gerard, are you serious?" He askes. I now sat on the sofa with my arms crossed upon my chest. "It's the only way I can prove myself." I respond. "Okay." Mikey stood quite. Just then Frank walked in with a girl. She had blonde hair that was shoulder length and emerald green eyes. She wore a blue tank top and blue tight jeans. Also with a pair of white tennis shoes. "This is the boy I mentioned." He leads her toward me. I stood unmoved.

Mikey and Frank stood back as she sat beside me. "Hi im Amy." She smiles. This poor girl. I fell so bad that she is about to die. It had to be done. I had to save Sarah. I was brought back from my thoughts once she spoke again. "Are you okay?" She asked. I place my index finger over her lips to silence her. I place my hands on the sides of her face and make her stare into my eyes trying to place her in a trance. I kiss her lips softly then move my lips down upon her neck. I lick my lips and ready my fangs. I bury my fangs into her neck.

She gripped my arm tightly while I was having my fill. Her grip became looser as I drank more and more. While I was drinking I peered up at Mikey and Frank and they just stared in ture terror. I dropped the body on the floor and wiped my mouth. "So....you was'nt kidding." Frank says. "Yeah." Mikey says. "Now let me tell you why I need your help. Sarah's been kidnapped by this asshole named Joshua and I only have five days to save her." I explain.

"What can we do?" Mikey askes. "I need to turn you two." I say. "Well.....I don't know." Frank says. "Can we help by not turning into creatures of the night?" Mikey askes. "You wanna die?" I ask. "No." He says quickly. "Then there's no other way." I explain. "Fine Gerard.....Im in!" Frank puts his hand out. "Me too." Mikey puts his hand ontop of Frank's. "Thanks guys. It really means a lot." I smile. "Friends to the end." Mikey and Frank smile. I really do have a good feeling that these guys will make awsome friends forever.........