Vampires will never hurt you (I promise)

Chapter 8

Frank took off his jean jacket and pulled down the collar of this black and red striped shirt. "I'm first." Frank closed his eyes and shivered slighty. "Are you sure you want to do this? You can wrist still turn back." I say placing my hand on his shoulder. "Yeah I'm sure. Your my friend and I want to help you." I smiled on the inside but my face stood emotionless on the outside. I held his arms and let my fangs sink into his neck. He let out a small cry of pain and just stood stiff while letting me drink. His blood tasted sweet and warm. Franks body collaped in my arms. He was barely awake. I set him down on the floor and Mikey runs over to him. I bite my wrist and let my blood flow to the surface.

I hold my wrist out and above Frank's mouth. The drips enter his mouth and he slowly makes his way up and toward me. He grips my arm and starts to drink from my wound. I yell out in pain as Frank's developing fangs rip into my wrist. He started to feed off of my energy. I felt my body getting weaker. "That's enough." I say weakly. Frank just kept on. "Enough!" I pull my wrist away and Frank and me fall to the floor.

His body was changing. His skin became paler and his hair thicker. His finger nails became clear and sharp and fangs started to take shape. He was struggling and crying out loudly in pain. "Gerard what's happening?" Mikey asks in fear. "His body is dying." I reply. Frank stood still for a moment. Mikey walked over with caution. I stood in my spot on the floor trying to catch my breath and regain my energy. Frank opened his eyes and sat up. His hazel eyes wear now a very light green. Like a mint green if you ask me.

"How do you feel?" I ask. He looked at his hands and then at Mikey, then towards me. "I dont know how to describe this feeling." He says. "This is the feeling of death." I say standing up but then find myself leaning against the wall. He stands up and runs over to the mirror in the hall. Mikey helped me get to the couch. "Frank." I call out. "Yeah." He calls back. "I need to take you out and show you how to feed." I reply.