Clairvoyant

Two girls and only one Zacky V.

I stood by Gena, frozen solid but still staring at Britt. I heard Gena talking to me but I didn't care one bit. I wondered if Britt thought I was absolutely insane but part of me knew she didn't care. I mean it's not everyday that a rock star is interested in you but I was more than interested in her....I was obsessed. Sandy was so right it scared me. The emotions I felt were so tangible that I knew I had been with Britt in a past life and wanted to be with her in this one to.

"Sweetie, Zack! Are you okay, honey?" Gena shouted, while waving her hands in my face.

"Hey! Yeah, yeah I'm fine babe. When did you get here?" I asked, removing my eyes from Britt for a second to look at Gena.

"Zack, I've been here for 20 minutes now but you've been to busy starring off into space! My flight got here early." She continued but she slowed her words down when she noticed me looking off again.

I nodded my head and fished in my pockets for my phone. Brian walked past me and stopped suddenly.

"Looks like I was right again." He said in a cocky manner.

"Looks like your were." I replied.

Brian smirked and patted me on the back as he walked out the room with the rest of the guys.

"Right about what? Well uh never mind but you're acting really weird so I'm going to go eat with Val."

"Okay, take your time..." I said while half hugging her and walking over to Britt who was playing with Ichy.

When I walked over to her, she stood up and smiled at me.

"Well I better go find somewhere to stand in the crowd." She said softly but there was no way in hell, I was letting her go.

"No, no that's unnecessary! If you want you can stand where the curtain is."

She smiled at me again, making me fall for her all over again.

"Am I a creep?"

"No, not at all....You just feel the same way I do."

"Same way I d--" I was cut off when I heard Matt start Critical Acclaim and realized I was late to be on stage. I quickly ran out and began to play and sneak smiles at Britt, who was watching by the curtain with Jason and Matt Berry. I loved how she knew every lyric and still clapped for us even though she was right there. Two girls and only one Zacky V.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the ever so long update!
Thanks for reading and please COMMENT! :)