I Take My Chances at Truckstops and Statelines

Chapter Eighteen

Valentina's POV

I woke up the morning after Christmas, finding myself with a massive headache and The Maine's brand-new holiday album blasting throughout the apartment, along with William's arms wrapped tightly around me.

I smirked, till I realized there might be a little problem.

I had to pee. Really bad.

Slowly peeling his surprisingly heavy arm off of me, I climbed out of bed and almost immediately tripped on poor Tolouse, which led to me falling and scaring the kitten half to death, and resulted in an obscene amount of noise which woke up everyone else in the vicinity.

"Good morning," William yawned, stretching lazily out.

"Good morning to you too," I replied smiling, as I finally managed to leave the room without hurting myself.

_______________________

Alison's POV

Around 11:30, I heard Valentina attempt to quietly get out of bed, trip over something (probably Tolouse), make a shitload of random stuff fall, and make a ton of noise.

I rolled my eyes at her clumsyness, and turned the music up louder as I kept working on trying to make enough pancakes to feed the pack of wolves that would demand breakfast from me.

I expertly flipped one and made it land on a conveniently placed plate, just as Spencer walked in the room with adorably disheveled hair and a giant grin on his face.

Little butterflies started floating around my stomach as I smiled back, trying to concentrate on my cooking skills and failing miserably.

He walked up behind me and planted a kiss on the top of my head, resting his head on my shoulder.

"You wanna know something?" he asked quietly, since he was right next to my ear.

"Hmm?" I asked just as softly.

"I never really gave you a Christmas present last night, babe," he stated simply, but I could detect a hint of.. something in his voice.

"Well, all of you gave me a puppy!" I replied.

"Not what I meant, silly girl," he said, turning me around completely and giving me a soft kiss on my lips.

Whoa. I was so not used to this kind of kisses from Spencer. Usually it was all fast and rough and passionate, and this was just so... unbearably sweet.

He pulled away much too soon, and leaning his forehead against mine, he whispered something I thought he would never ask.

"Be mine?"
♠ ♠ ♠
FIRST UPDATE SINCE MARCH!
helll to the yes. :D