The Target

The Beginning

I fix my front and rear sight on my stationary target, I breath out and pull the trigger as if my finger were sliceing threw a stick of butter, I feal the triggersystem click. Then comes a small pop. The small, insignificant target falls, I feel successful.
________________________________________________________________________
As I come back to reality that sourrounds me, the man watching the stand hands me a teddy bear as a prize for shooting the golfball off the bottle, which I give to my little brother.

The family waits all year for our city carnival it's really the joy of the year. The family decided we wanted to go see all the animals. As we walk along I feel a tight grasp on my right arm that pulls me tight up to a black jacket, and a rough hand covers my mouth. "Speak and die" The person wispers in my ear.
I look up and see it's a man bout 22. He is holding a large revolver, like my fathers for slaughtering our pigs, but I'm sure he is not trying to slaughter pigs.
He wispers in my ear "look at the man with the black suit on, see the bulge in his jacket?". I nod not being able to speak. He tells me "He is carrying a scilenced pistol with my name on his bullets. If you behave You'll live if not you become my bullet shield."
I look at my family, My mother is scared to death and my dad is holding my brother back from becoming full of lead. The man drags me back to his new 68' Mustang GT. He throws me in, locks us in and takes off as fast as he can when I hear a small snap and my mirror shatters from a bullet.
"@%$# thats gunna cost me 20 bucks". Great I'm worried bout my life and for some reason his too, and he's worried bout his mirror.