Paper Bags and Toiletries

Hate the sin, love the sinner

“Oh my gosh Clarah, you look like a freaking hooker in that dress!” Tanya pointed out, as I stepped out of the bathroom stall.
Rolling my eyes I leaned over the sink so I was looking myself directly in the eye. Taking out the eyeliner with a shaky hand I replied back. “That’s the point you idiot, I gotta make some cash somehow.”
“Well, I don’t look like a hooker in my dress.” Tanya said, bending over so I saw her thong.
“Oh yah, defiantly you don’t.” I said, quickly rubbing on the rest of my makeup. “Let’s go before Tarence gets mad”.
“Not my fault you had to change.” Tanya said, pushing open the door of the bathroom.
“Actually…” I started.
“Shut up.” Tanya said, giving her thick blonde hair a fluff and pulling down her short sparkling pink dress and carefully placing her high heels along the cracked pavement of the gas station. Heading directly to the road she gave a coy smile at me as she began to head down the side walk to her ‘spot’.
Rolling my eyes, as I found myself doing often at her, I started the walk toward my street. I kept my eyes down cast and watched as my light blue knee high dress gently brushed against my bruised legs. Keeping my eyes down was probably not the best thing to do, as I have an amazing tendency for running into people and things, and that’s when I’m watching where I am going, so, of course, I just HAD to run into someone. Wearing a suit, on the phone, who’s absolutely hot, and now totally pissed that I just spilled his coffee on his cream colored suit.
…. Opps?

“I am so sorr…” I started.
“Shut up you hooker.” He said, pushing me away. “No, not you honey, some dirt slut just ran into me, spilled my coffee all over my new suit… yah, the cream one, I know, the nerve of some people.”
Shaking my head, I continued to walk down the sidewalk, this time keeping my head up and walking where I was going. In a fairy tale, the man would have swept me off the street, taken me away from this life I had been cast into and turned me into a high society beauty where we would live happily ever after.
Well, this isn’t a fairy tale, this is life.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just a start, I'm no sure yet if I'm gonna continue this (depends if I have time)
I do however have a great twist in store if I choose to continue it
C=
comment what you think, just takes a second