‹ Prequel: Secret Love

Let's not fight this

Chapter 1

I sat there in front of my TV. watching the celebration. Disney Land was throwing Nick an 18th birthday party. The same Nick I haven’t seen in 2 years. That day I told him to walk away if he truly loved me. Those were thee hardest words I’ve ever had to say to anyone in my life.

*Flashback*

“Honey are you okay?” my mom walked into the room. I just had told Nick I didn’t want him in my life. My body felt weak and I wanted to throw up I couldn’t tell if it was from the accident or losing Nick. But it was the best thing to do for both of us.

“Avalynn answer me” my mom sat down next to me now

“Mom I’m fine okay, just a little bruised” I tried to give her one of my famous smiles to shake everything off but my face was in so much pain I couldn’t fake it.

“Honey the doctors said you’ll be in here for a while you were injured very badly, why didn’t you tell us you were having trouble with that Jack guy.” Now my dad had entered the room standing at the door and he was not happy.

“I didn’t think I was?”

“Don’t lie Ava this I serious” my dad was now at the foot of my bed

“I’m not daddy I really wasn’t having trouble with him” was I?

“Well anyhow he’s in lock up and stand trial in a week…which we have to attend” those words made a huge lump appear in my throat there was the vomit feeling again.

* A week later*

“ Honey come on were going to be late and you have to be there” my dad called from down stairs I tried to dress appropriately but the only things that would fit me were my skinny jeans due to the fact of this stupid boot I have on my foot. Everything else on my body had healed except for this damn foot of mine. I grabbed a some what professional stylish jacket and gimped my way down the stairs.

My dad helped me out to the car and a short drive to city hall I was faced with what was giving me so many nightmares every single night…Jack. They brought him out in his orange jumpsuit and he sat here smugly. I couldn’t read his face but in a way he seemed sad.

“Don’t look at him Ava?” my dad said shielding my face from him view. If I didn’t know better my dad was in attack mode and about to lung at Jack anytime.

“All rise, the honorable judge Grey Knocks is now entering the court room. You may be seated” the hearing went on for what seemed like hours. Just long enough for Jack to burn his eyes into me. Just long enough for him to get a mental image of me to last him a life time.

Finally it was time to read his verdict.

“In the case of Jack Mercer vs. Avalynn Garner the jury finds Jack guilty at all counts” her words made me want to cry a sudden relaxing feeling came over me until they read how many yrs he was going to be sent away.

“Jack you are sentenced to 2 years in federal prison and 3 years probation after released” here comes the vomit feeling yet again 2 years isn’t long enough.

*end of flash back*

Happy Birthday to you!!! The ending of the song snapped me back to reality. They just finished the last of the songs and Mickey and Minnie were dance circles around Nick and his brothers. Nick was 18 now he looked so much older but still the same ol Nicky I knew and loved. He had moved on and I still lived in the same house. My parents both retired and travel all the time so it’s like I own my very own big house I must say it freaked me out but I was surviving.

Nick and his family still lived next door but with the Jonas Brothers success they were never home. And when I mean never I really mean it…I don’t think I’ve seen anyone but the maid and gardeners step foot in that place in the 2 years Nick and I haven’t spoken. The 2 years I was safe…and with that thought a pit in my stomach came to life and I realized Jack was going to be released in a week.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the first chapter of the sequel to Secret Love...

I'm super excited that i'm making a second story for this its awesome...

Comments=LOve and SUBS come back to me lol

love you all XOXO