‹ Prequel: Secret Love

Let's not fight this

Chapter 11

You know when you get on the tea cup ride and it spins and spins then just as its over you go to stand up to exit from the ride and your stomach drops and you feel sick but for most people not sick enough to puke… That’s how I’m feeling right now. The bushes Jack left me in are a lot softer than I thought and a lot less itchy. I didn’t want to live at this point. Good bye world, good bye life, life was just too hard.

“Ava?” I jumped at the sound of the voice someone was in the bush with me they can see I’m hurt why don’t they help. I knew it wasn’t Jacks voice this person voice was newly deep not mid age deep. It hadn’t been deep for very long yet it sounded sophisticated deep.

“Ava I saw your eyes twitching I know you’re some what awake now, can you hear me?” again I was having trouble opening my eyes. Damn super glue.

“Who? Whose there?” I slowly but surely opened my eyes to see none other than Nick standing there. That’s when I noticed I wasn’t in bushes startled I sat up fast only to feel light headed.

“Whoa…whoa Ava hey lay down your fine. Your in my room your fine” Nick’s room?

“Where’s Jack did they find him…did he finish what he wanted to do and is my head okay am I bleeding?” Nick looked puzzled at my reaction to waking up.

“Jack? Ava Jack’s still in holding for all we know you on the other hand fainted after we got back from your store. You do remember your store got trashed right?”

“Yea so Jack didn’t attack me?”

“No and I wouldn’t ever let him” Nick blushed a little as he sat next to me on his bed

“Why did you guys bring me over here and not my house?” I asked

“Cause I didn’t want you to be home alone.”

“Oh thanks but I think I’m okay now”

“No no no Ava you woke up thinking you got attacked by Jack and your really white looking. I would…I mean my brothers and I would feel better if you would just stay here a couple more nights after that you can do what ever. I’ll sleep in the other room and you can just stay here” Nick was stuttering a little with his speech which led me to believe he was nervous

“ I don’t want to kick you out of your room I can just stay out on my balcony and open the screen between our rooms you can see me from there”

“No please Ava I don’t want to fight or argue please just do this for me”

“Fine can I at least get some two day pj clothes” I pleaded

“Two day what?” again with the puzzled look I liked his smiling face much better

“Two day pj clothes ya know comfy clothes you can just snuggle in for two days and not have to change…you’ve never just hung out for two days and bummed it?” I giggled and saw Nick smile come slowly to his lips

“Oh I guess I have that fine but can one of us go with you”

“I WILL” another face popped his head in Nick’s room and now he looked annoyed

“Hey Joe! Yes I would love if you can along with me” I started to stand up and walk towards the balcony to jump across when I felt a strong warm arm wrap around my waist

“Whoa you’re not going that way if Joe’s taking you your going through your front door”

“Blah fine” I protested and wobbly started towards the front door as Joe latched onto me to make sure I didn’t fall.

We made it to my house and there was a box sitting on my porch.

“Aww what’s this?” I said picking it up and opening it to find a dozen long stemmed roses. As I searched threw the box for a card I came upon a note and something was wrapped in it. My face as if it wasn’t white enough turned another shade or white when I saw the words.

‘Dear my heart,

I love you more than life. When we meet again I’ll never let you go. No matter how much it hurts you…and I will be together for ever dead or alive.
Xoxo Finally’

My throat was feeling tight again a as I flipped the picture that had been tapped to the back of the note over. It was a picture of me from yesterday when I was walking to my car and admiring the writing on my window. Oh god it wasn’t from Nick…the writing wasn’t from Nick. I could feel Joe’s breath on the back of my neck as he read over my shoulder.

“Ava we need to call the police”

“No Joe I’m tired of calling the police just please let this one go okay. When I talked to the detective yesterday on the phone just before I left for my shop he said Jack was still in holding and wont be released for a couple more days and when he was I’d be notified, this is just someone’s idea of a sick joke okay. Besides I’ll be at your house for the next couple days remember” Joe nodded his head he wasn’t happy in my plan but what other choice did I have it was time to be strong Jack wasn’t released yet…right?
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys...so i'm working on my stories but i'm not getting very much love on any of them. Ya know i see how many Subs i have on this one and i only get like 4 comments each chapter which i'm way greatful for thos eof you that keep commenting and trust me i write this story for you guys but REALLY!?

If you reading this and your in the process of writing a story and it doesnt get much love...think of how you feel yea well thats how i feel. CRAPPY

i've had a really shitty day and i wont go into detail but i'm posting this so hopefully you guys can make me feel a little better....AND if you guys like William Beckett or Gabe Saporta you should check out my Vampire story Its a Vampire thing!!!

xoxo and thanks to the ppl that comment...personal shout outs next chapter for those who comment