‹ Prequel: Secret Love

Let's not fight this

Chapter 19

*Kevin’s POV*

Nick came storming back into the house slamming the door as I ran and sat on the couch after watching the argument out the window.

“Gaw I can’t believe her. I can’t believe she did that!” Nick grabbed a glass that had water in it sitting on the kitchen table and threw it against the wall it shattered upon impact.

“Whoa whoa Nick…Ava didn’t do it to hurt you I don’t know what your so angry about. And giving up on her isn’t going to help” Nick sat down at the table and placed his head down on the table between his arms and was silent.

“Nick? Nicky…? What’s wrong I seriously have never seen you like what’s going on?” As Nick brought his head up I could see his eyes were red from tears.

“I love her Kev… I love her so much and I don’t know what to do if he comes back. If he gets her I don’t know what I would do if I lost her. God Kevin you have no clue, I’ve loved Ava ever since we moved in next door. I love her when I couldn’t have her. And now I can…she’s mine Kevin and I have a big chance of losing her.” I guess I always knew there was something between my little brother and Ava but I never knew how much he cared.

* Nick’s POV*

Kevin just looked at me puzzled. I can’t believe I grabbed her I don’t know where this anger has come from.

“Nick I know you love her…but you can’t put your hands on her you know. She needs to feel safe with us and as of right now just by her look she’s afraid of you”

“Her look? How would you know what she looked like Joe was out there not you”

“Joe ran out there when he heard you yelling and I stood at the window. I saw her face Nick and I saw you…man Nick don’t let her think she wont be safe with you because I know damn well as you that she’s the safest with you” I guess Kevin had a point

“I guess Kev. I should apologize when we get heading to the hotel.”

As I stood up we heard a scream come from Ava’s house.

“Ava!” As soon as I finished her name I was out the door and Kevin behind me.

* Ava’s POV*

“Ava!! Ava what’s wrong?” Joe came running up behind me

“My room look, look at my room” I stepped all the way into what was once my room. My sanctuary my home and the walls were covered in pictures of me. My eyes my face pictures of me and Nick. Me and Kevin…me and Joe at the front door the day I found the roses. Me in my car going to the court house to Starbucks. In the pool everywhere, there were drawings and sketches. And right in the middle of the ceiling was the words.

“Tomorrow my heart will be fulfilled, my love you and I will be together finally. Your blood is mine, my other half will be released and we will be whole”

As I looked up I felt dizzy. I fell back on my bed which had been covered in rose petals. Nick and Kevin came running into the room and stopped as soon as they saw my room. I couldn’t even look at Nick he had grabbed me in so much anger. I ran straight to Joe who had followed me to the house to help keep me safe. Joe wrapped his arm around me and took me out of the room.

“Kevin! Grab her bag and throw some clothes in it. Nick go lock up our house…we’re leaving now” the two did as they were told and Joe took me to the kitchen and had me sit down. As he filled up a glass with water I sat rubbing the temples on my head.

“I don’t get it! I don’t understand how he’s doing this. He’s not released till tomorrow…he’s working with someone but who? Why me what does he want with me.” I began to cry

“Come on Ava your with us we’ll keep you safe” I drank the rest of the water and followed Joe out the door. Kevin was at the van already and Nick was just walking out the door of they’re house by the time I climbed into the van he had sat him self in the second seat in front of me. Kevin climbed in the seat next to Nick and Joe got in back with me. We were finally off to the hotel all I had to worry about tonight was unpacking my stuff in the room at the hotel were I was going to be staying for god knows how long.
♠ ♠ ♠
So i'll be updating more often since on my 'word' on my comp i have this story FINISHED!! thats right fellow readers its finished and you could get a lot of updates if i see alot of comments.

I'm only asking for 3 comments at least to get the next chapter posted. I wanna let yo uguys know i do thank you very much for reading...this is chapter 19 and i finished the story on chapter 32 so there is still a bunch more and it gets SOOOOO good!!

so COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT

xoxo