‹ Prequel: Secret Love

Let's not fight this

Chapter 22

“Lets roll boys we got 45 min to get to the SNL stage and we got New York traffic” I heard the guy’s manager yell as I sat on the balcony sketching the sun set.

“Ava?” I turned to see Nick walk into the room and threw the balcony doors all dressed up and ready to go.

I smiled “Well Nicky you…” I was suddenly cut off by Nick’s lips pressed against mine. He kissed me hard and passionate as his arm wrapped tightly around me and the other had total control threw my hair. Nick pressed me gently against the lawn chair on the balcony as he laid me back. Finally pulling apart for air I got to finish my sentence as I sat up “Nice…you look Nice Nicky” Nick just grinned and turned to walk out.

“Ava you’re my everything. I love you relax and get some sleep I have it arranged for you and I to stay here for the next two weeks. The detective called me too” He winked and blew me a kiss. I melted at the sight of him as he vanished behind the door and then the room got quite.

I decided it was time for me to get the bath running and take myself a LONG hot bath. I ran into the bathroom and started the tub water and got undressed. I noticed that there was a robe ‘SAH-WEET’ I was happy I didn’t have to get dressed after my bath. I sunk my self into the tub and relaxed.

After about an hour I decided it was probably time for me to go to bed. The boys were going to be back late and we all had our own rooms so I knew I wouldn’t be bothered.

‘CRASH’ a loud noise made me jump clear out of the water. I wrapped my robe around me and walked slowly to the doors. I could hear shuffling like some one walking around. Then it stopped in front of my door and I could hear heavy breathing.

“Aaaaaaaavvvvvvvaaaaa, Aaaaavvvvvvaaaa are you in there my heart” my heart started pounding and my throat felt tight. What? No… how did he get out and get passed all the guards and find me and oh I couldn’t breath I just knew I needed to be calm.

My phone…where’s my phone I ran to the sliding glass door that was still open and slammed it shut. He was pounding on the door now.

“Look Bitch I know you’re in there. I mean baby… Ava I love you open the door.” I dialed 911 but it was getting harder and harder to breath.

I dropped the phone in frustration and ran towards the door. He was kicking it now and I was trying my hardest to prevent him form entering.

“Jack please no…don’t do this please go away” I gasped for air I felt like there was a 1000lb elephant sitting on my chest.

Soon enough my effort to keep him out was failing his fist found the other side of the door. I got up to run but he yanked me back hard and my body weight went crashing towards the door like a sack of potatoes.

“Jack! NO!!!” he ripped through the door and pushed me towards the bed.

I could feel warm liquid oozing form my fore head as I brought my hand up to touch it I realized it was blood. Jack ripped my bathrobe open to expose my naked body and again I could scream I couldn’t breath. I was gasping for air and Jack just stood there. I didn’t under stand he wasn’t pushing on me nor was there anything on my body I just couldn’t breathe.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry i havent updated...If i can see 3 or more comments by tonight or tomorrow i'll post another chapter and if that keeps going i'll post another and another!!

Come on guys your amazing SHOUT OUTS to the readers who commented on the last chapter YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND YOUR AWESOME!!!