‹ Prequel: Secret Love

Let's not fight this

Chapter 23

“Ava oh my god Ava!!! Can you hear me Ava!!” I heard faintly and felt my body lifted up from the warmth of what I figured was my blood loss and placed on something soft and wrapped in a towel.

“Ava!!” I realized that I was struggling with Jack before I blacked out.

“Jack NO, get off of me leave me alone” I twisted around and was finally able to scream. I could breath I coughed up more liquid and finally opened my eyes.

Jack was no where to be found. Instead Nick was standing there, Joe and Kevin were at the door and Big Rob was over by the tub.

“What? I…I don’t understand”

“Ava babe when I got back and came into the room to say good night you were in the tub. You weren’t breathing your body was blue. What the hell were you trying to do kill yourself” Nick gripped my hand as I was still trying to comprehended things.

“No Nick I wouldn’t do that to you. I’m not leaving this life time with out you. I guess I feel asleep I’m sorry…so sorry” Nick wrapped his arms around my body and pulled me in close. Everyone else left the room I was getting cold I needed to wrap up in blankets.

“Nick I’m going to get dressed if that’s okay?” Nick nodded and went out to the balcony for some air. I could tell by what I had done tonight Nick wasn’t going anywhere. Not tonight…not ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
UPDATE

I'd love comments i've had a shitty past couple weeks...more like months it feels like

xoxo Readers