‹ Prequel: Secret Love

Let's not fight this

chapter 26

* Ava’s POV *

I decided it was time for me to hop in that tub again for another shot at relaxing. Plus I was all sticky from the heavy make out session. I grabbed some complementary bubble bath and squeezed the whole bottle into the huge tub. As soon as I was undressed and climbing in the tub was filled with bubbles and the smell of Jasmine. A few seconds later I heard a knock at the door.

“Babe? Are you in here?” Nick asked

“Yes I am I’m in a bubble bath” the door opened and I looked over to see Nick in nothing but a towel.

“Excuse me what do you think your doing?” I teased I totally didn’t care he could be dressed in leaves and I wouldn’t mind.

“I was hoping I could join you…maybe…possibly?” he winced

“Duh! I wasn’t planning on taking this bath by my self I had a feeling you’d ask” I looked him up and down as he stepped closer to the tub.

If Nick gets in this tub with me I don’t know if I could control myself. I know he’s going to wait to be married before he loses his but I really don’t think I can keep my hands off of him. Breathe Ava…just breath you’ve laid naked with him before in bed and controlled yourself you’ll be fine. As I was trying to focus on breathing Nick dropped his towel. Nick was not a little boy anymore he definitely has grown into a man. The passion I felt towards Nick when he stepped into the tub settled down when I thought of him keeping his promise he has kept for so long.

“Ouch Ava this water is hot” he laughed

* Nick’s POV *

I was nervous as I stepped into the tub. I wanted so badly to relax with Ava…just relax but I could see her figure faintly under the water.

“Ohh Nick don’t be a baby” she said as she pulled her body out of the water a little to turn the cold water on low. I don’t know if I can hold back…I know Ava is my soul mate I know one day we will be married. When she reached over the turn off the water after it ran a little bit the silhouette of her body was driving me nuts. Her hips and curves were just there in front of me. Her breasts hung perky over the bubbles…she looked like a goddess. I couldn’t help it I’ve never felt so turned on and I was so in love with her. I knew if I couldn’t keep my promise I’d at least want it to be with someone I cared about and I cared so much for Ava she was my soul mate I could feel it. I couldn’t resist any more as she sunk her body back into the bubbles I slid forward to her and grabbed her lightly behind the neck and kissed her.

I knew this was right

* Ava’s POV *

I could see Nick looking at me when I leaned over to shut the water off. He was thinking but I couldn’t tell about what. As soon as I sat back out of know where he slid over to me and before I knew it we were kissing. Nick’s arms soon wrapped around my body and lifted me onto his lap in a straddle. I could feel Nick’s excitement as his lips moved from my mouth to my neck.

“Nick whoa…umm we can’t do this. I mean I want to you have NO Idea how bad I want to but your promise. You can’t break that” Nick stopped and looked into my eyes.

“Ava” Nick took his hands and placed them on my face he ran his thumbs on both sides of my cheeks and looked deep into my eyes now. Like he could see into my soul.

“Ava Garner…I’m madly and deeply a million % in love with you. I right now and ever since I laid eyes on you knew you were my soul mate. If I’m going to ‘break’ a promise I wanted it to be with someone I knew I’d be with forever. I don’t look at this a breaking a promise I look at it as the beginning of the rest of my life with you. I love you Ava and I want to marry you someday. This is right…it feels right” his words made my eyes water everything he said is something I always wanted to hear from my true love.

“Ohh Ava don’t cry…I didn’t mean to make you cry” I wiped my eyes

“No no Nicky I’m not crying because I don’t want to do this…I’m happy. I want to be with you always and forever. If this is some sort of a marriage proposal even though we won’t announce it or be married for a while now then I’d accept. I want to be your wife someday.” I laughed

“Ava, I would love nothing more than if you’d be my bride in the future…I don’t have a ring but umm” Nick looked around and saw the end of the tub stopper had a little ring on the end and broke it off.

“Ava Garner…will you marry me” He slipped the “ring” on my finger and to my surprise and his it fit.

“Yes Nick Jonas I’ll marry you…are you kidding YES YES YES a thousand times YES” I grabbed Nicks face in excitement and kissed him.

Our tongues tangled and went from excitement to passion. I could feel Nick’s excitement growing and my lips slid from his mouth to his neck. He moaned in pleasure and soon enough pulled me onto him. I felt a sudden rush of pleasure tingle threw my legs and Nick’s hand moved over the small of my back to push me down harder.

“I love you Nick Jonas” I whispered in his ear

“I love you too Ava future Mrs. Jonas” we kissed again as our passion grew for one another in that tub and I smiled at the fact that he called me future Mrs. Jonas
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i have updated i'm a butt!!

my allergies have been kicking my ass so i have been able to do much!

enjoy!