‹ Prequel: Secret Love

Let's not fight this

Chapter 27

“Hey Ava I gotta run out for a few mins…I’m gonna pick up a few things for us” Nick came walking in the room now fully dressed.

“Ugh!” I grunted, Nick looked at me confused

“What’s that for?” he asked

“I hate you fully clothed…its no fun” I laughed

Nick smiled and came running with a leap and a bound and landed right on the mattress. He crawled up to my face a kissed me again and again his lips trailing down my jaw line to my neck. I laughed and pushed him away.

“Jeeze Nicky…we just did that hold off for a little bit” I laughed, kissed my nose and stood up

“I know I know but you just wait till I get back my love…your mine” he winked at me as he walked out the bedroom door and I heard the main penthouse door close behind him.
I couldn’t imagine my life with out Nick and now I didn’t have to. I never thought I’d find my soul mate but he was the one I wanted to be with and I was happy to know he felt the same way. As I sat there starring at the ring from the drain stopper Nick placed on my finger I heard my phone ringing in the other room. I got up fast and grabbed it…the number said Holly. What did Holly want? I thought she was mad at me.

“Hello?” I answered the phone in a confused voice

“Ava? Ohh my god Ava I’m so sorry” she was crying

“Holly? What’s wrong are you alright?” I asked now more panicked than anything

“I was so mean to you Ava. I’m sorry I’ve just always wanted a sister and finally I got one and I got scared.” Holly was crying so hard now

“Holly is okay…it happens to the best of us. Look do you want to get a coffee or something?” I asked her. I thought about inviting her here but I didn’t want anyone to know where I was. Or at least the room…Holly would be okay to know I was at the hotel we could meet down stairs in the lobby and get a coffee from there and if I had my cell phone Nick wouldn’t mind. I’ll just leave him a note.

“Will you meet me Ava or I can come to you” I told Holly the hotel and where to meet me in 10 mins she sounded so upset.

“The lobby right? I’ll meet you there” we hung up and I grabbed my coat.

I walked out of the room and decided to leave Nick a note.

“Hey baby,

I love you…I love you… I love you!!!
Holly called she sounded really upset.
She was mad that she freaked out on me,
So I decided to have her meet me in the lobby.
We’re gonna go get a coffee and I’ll be back soon!

I love you…I love you ... I love you!!
Xoxo Ava

P.S. I have my cell

I set the note on the bed where I knew he’d look and headed out the door. I grabbed the elevator as it was going down and checked my cell phone to see what time it was 6ish. Nick should be getting my note soon when he gets back. I wonder what he was getting anyways. All I knew was things finally seemed to go right. Jack didn’t know where I was and I would be spending a lot of the time Nick and his brothers so I’d always have security.

The elevator doors opened and I stepped out. The lobby wasn’t full but there were a few tourists here and there.

“Ava!!” Holly came running towards me and wrapped her arms around me.

“Hey Hol’s are you ready to get a coffee and talk it’s been so long”

“Yeah…did you know behind that mess of a construction area they have a coffee bar” she laughed

“Really? How do you know that…?” I asked her confused as we walked towards the construction area.

“Cause I’ve been here for like 10 mins ya dope. I looked around to see if there was one here so we didn’t have to go far.” She laughed and we wrapped our arms around one another and headed for the coffee bar.

“I’m so excited to see you Holly it’s been to long” we talked a little more threw the twists and turns of the construction.

“You weirdo are you sure there’s a coffee bar back here?” I laughed and looked around there were a few tables and a bar with some lights.

“Nope there’s no coffee here my heart” Holly said and I felt a warm sensation come over my body. My blood was boiling and it all rushed to my head.

“What…what did you say Holly?” I turned in shock to see her standing next to Jack and that’s when I saw the resemblance.

“Ohh Ava how I’ve missed you” Jack grabbed my face hard and slammed his head into mine. I felt blood pour from my forehead and a needle plunged into my neck. The next thing my body went warm and I passed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
another update

if you havent commented this story and you've been reading i'd love to hear from ya. Its almost over!!

Thank you for those who comment every chapter ILY!!
ENJOY!!