‹ Prequel: Secret Love

Let's not fight this

Chapter 28

* Nick’s POV*

I was so excited to get back to Ava with the flowers I bought her and the dinner I had planned. Everything tonight was going to be amazing. She’s the one the girl of my dreams my everything and what we did today I will never regret or forget. Ava will be my wife one day. Not only did I have flowers and a dinner but I had gotten a ring.

We would have it be played off and a promise ring I gave her but her and I would both know it really was an engagment ring. Thinking about my future with her made me happy. I had butterflies in my stomach but they were good feeling butterflies.

I hopped out of the van and ran threw the tons of screaming girls. How did they know I was still here? I just laughed to my self. I haven’t talked to my bro’s considering it’s only been a day but I hoped everything was good with them. I thought about tonight a little more as I came to the doors to our room.

“Ava baby?” I smiled as I ran through the living room and into a bedroom only to find it empty. My first thought was to run to the bathroom fast to check the tub.

“Ava…Ava are you alright?” I opened the door and no one was there. Huh I thought to my self as I turned around to see the note with a lipstick kiss on it. As I read it I got a little worried she went out alone. Gosh I need to get used to her being brave and strong. Ugh I know I shouldn’t call her phone but I couldn’t help myself.

Ring…ring…ring

“Hello?” A girl answered but it wasn’t Ava

“Holly?”

“Yup hey Nick you must be calling for Ava since your calling her phone” she laughed “She’s in the bathroom do you want me to have her call you when she comes back”

“Oh yeah Holly thanks that would be great” something didn’t feel right but I trusted Ava.

“Alright will do” she hung up with out a good bye.

I guess I’ll just wait to give Ava her new ring and to have our special night. I guess now would be a good time to get some writing done and wait for her to call.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is a bit of a filler sorry guys but this story is getting to its end and getting very good. So if you havent commented it yet you should!!!

And to the ladies who have commented like EVERY CHAPTER you guys ROCK and are the reason i kept writing this story

xoxo