‹ Prequel: Secret Love

Let's not fight this

Chapter 31

* Ava’s POV*

When I came to my head was bobbing every where. I couldn’t keep my neck straight and this time both eyes were swollen it felt like Jack didn’t stop with the one slap.

“Aww tisk tisk Ava baby you know I don’t like to lose my temper with you. It’s not fair I just love you so much.” He now held my head in his hands.

He took his hands from my head and slowly moved them down the sides of my arms. Letting one fall under my breast and the other on my inner thigh. I jumped and tried to move away but he yanked me closer to him. I could feel his breath on my ear.

“You and me are going to have a little fun…you better be a good girl cause I’m gonna un tie your hands so I can hold them over your head just the way you like it. You’re a dirty girl!” he whispered in my ear.

He slid his hands down the back of my arms and got to my hands as he started to un tie my hands he felt the ring Nick had slipped on my hand earlier the day. His eyes became wide and filled with rage.

“What’s this? Ohh a ring…a fucken RING” he choked out

“No, no, no this just wont work Ava your mine…NOT NICK’S” As he finished his words I felt a sharp pain shoot through my finger and a loud crack. I screamed in pain under my gag and saw my hand as he raised it. My finger had been broken and now dangled from its proper holding place.

“Oh Ava see…you see what you made me do” Jack had tears in his eyes. I continued to scream in pain. He slapped me a couple more times but nothing could stop me now. I was going to fight to stay awake and scream until someone heard me.

“Ohh what do we have here” he spun me around to face Nick and Big Rob enter the room. I sobbed in pain and the look on Nick’s face was pure horror.

“Nicky poo to the rescue huh! Ava’s night in shining fucking armor huh?” Jack yanked my chair back towards him. Now I was fighting to stay awake. If I was going to die I was going out looking at the one I loved.

“Jack the police have been called. If you were smart you’d back away from her NOW” Nick yelled and walked forward but soon I felt a cold piece of medal against my throat and saw Big Rob pull Nick back.

“Jack don’t…if you love Ava you’ll let her live.” Jack now pressed the blade against my throat.

“Oh FUCK you Nick…I loved Ava first. I love her enough to take her pain away for good. You don’t deserve her she’s MINE” I was now chocking. I felt the blade pierce my throat and a sudden pain. I was chocking oh my god he slit my throat I was chocking on my blood.

I heard Nick scream No and then a loud pop, pop, pop. Everything went silent I came in and out of everything. I heard screaming…then I heard paramedics. Then everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
update!!

ONE chapter left...ONE MORE CHAPTER woot woot

enjoy