‹ Prequel: Secret Love

Let's not fight this

Chapter 32

“Ava…wake up” I looked up from the floor to see my grandpa

“Grandpa? Where am in?” I sat up

“Did I die” I started to sob…no I left Nick I told him we’d go together.

“No Ava you’re not dead…you were always a strong girl you’re hanging in there” my grandpa sat next to me. I was good to see him he was the same as I remembered him. He smelt of peppermint and tobacco.

“Why can I see you?” I asked confused

“Ava I wanted to talk to you”

“I see the way you and Nick are. I haven’t seen anything like that since your grandma and me. I want you to know you shouldn’t hide or be ashamed of the two of you. In the end everything will turn out and the people that matter the most will step forward and be happy for you two” My grandpa started to fade away.

“Grandpa? Where are you going?”

“Ava darling your waking up…just remember don’t be ashamed. Be happy in love and in life.” And as fast as he was there in was gone again.

My eyes felt heavy but I needed to see where I was. My neck hurt so bad not to mention my finger hurt. Oh hell I hurt all over.

“Ava? Honey its mom” I opened my eyes to see a room full of flowers and balloons.

“Mom…Dad? Where am I?” my speech was muffled from the trauma to my throat but I looked around to see a hospital room.

“Oh Ava I’m just happy your awake. Honey you’ve been in the hospital for weeks”

“Weeks?”

“Yes honey after what happened when Jack found you. You’re making a good recovery it’s just taken sometime.” My dad said as he sat on my bed

“Where’s Nick? No, No where Jack”

“Nick’s in the hallway with his parent and his brothers. We were waiting to have everyone in here until you woke up but for the past couple weeks you’ve been here he’s been here. And Jack…Jack honey he’s dead” I looked at my mom more clearly now.

“You don’t remember anything do you?” I shook my head no

“Jack found you at the hotel thanks to Holly who by the way was found dead in her apt. She committed suicide. He found you tied you up. Beat you up and when Nick and Big Rob found you honey he slit your throat!” I reached my cased hand up to my throat and felt the scar.

“Thank god he didn’t cut to deep. Now you’re with us safe” my mom kissed my forehead and as he leaned back I saw him. Nick the man of my dreams with tears in his eyes.
“Mom can we have a minute?” She grinned and squeezed my good hand. As she walked out she gave Nick a hug.

“Hey babe” I said biting my lower lip fighting back the tears as he approached my bed side.

“I’m sorry I hurt you, but I didn’t” Nick cut me off with a gentle kiss to the lips. His mouth was salty mixed with our tears.

“Ava…you didn’t hurt me, you’re here you stayed with me. I talked to you everyday about our life together and your still here. I thought I lost you and I couldn’t run towards you after it happened cause they shot Jack and the paramedics stepped in and I didn’t know if you were alright for like 5 hours and…” I pressed my hand to his lips to stop is crazy babble.

“Nick it doesn’t matter…it’s over. We’re here together” I looked down at my hand in a frown

“He broke my ring finger…he saw the ring and broke it. I do remember that much. I don’t know what happened to that ring Nick. I’m sorry”

“Don’t apologize Ava its okay. That night when I went out I got this” he pulled and box out of his jacket and opened it to reveal a diamond ring. It sparkled under the florescent lights.

“But you can’t put it on my finger Nick” I partly laughed at the thought of it.

“Yes I know and that’s why I bought you this” he opened another box longer in shape to reveal a sliver necklace that said feel better and heel fast on it. He slipped the ring down the chain and placed it around my neck.

“Thank you Nick…I love you so much” Nick kissed my cased hand and pulled out a permanent marker a wrote ‘The ring goes here’ over my ring finger area. I laughed again and so did he. We kissed again and I was back to feeling alright.

Knock Knock… We pulled away to see Joe and Kevin along with the rest of the Jonas bunch and my parents peeking in the room.

“Can we ugh all come in” Joe laughed

I waved em on in. It felt good to be surrounded my family and soon to be family. As I talked to my mom she paused and saw the ring around my neck and the writing on my cast.

“Are you two engaged?” she asked

Nick looked nervous as he pulled at the collar of his shirt. “No umm I gave that to Ava as a promise”

“No, no Nick we shouldn’t have to hide. I got some very good advice from some one while I was out. Mom Dad that day Jack found me…Nick proposed and I said yes. We’re engaged and even if we’re not planning on getting married for a few years. I’m not going to hide my love for this wonderful man” I placed my good hand in Nick’s and he eased up.

My mom starred at me along with everyone else and Nick squeezed my hand a little.

“That’s GREAT!!” my mom howled along with my dad who shook Nick’s hand and everyone else congratulated us. Soon our mom’s were yipping about wedding plans.

“So this is the beginning of our lives.” Nick lay back next to me on my bed and watched everyone talking about everything.

“I guess so” I laughed as I looked into his eyes

“I love you soon to be Mrs. Jonas”

“I love you to soon to be Hubby” and with that Nick kissed me and I knew with that kiss everything would finally be okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
The End....i feel a bit sad that this was the last chapter lol but onto other stories i have in my head.

If you havent commented on this story but have been reading i would love to hear from you....COME ON its the very last chapter is it that hard? really?

And now for the big one and final shout out in random order...

You.Found.Me : can i just say THANK YOU for all your comments like really holy freakin crap i looked back and you we're probably one of the biggest reason i kept going. i enjoyed your comments and you even commented on "Secret Love" YOU ROCK!!!

Red Lyte : you were another that commented on both stories and i really appreciate that. THANK YOU SO MUCH

Jonasroq: i loved reading your comments thank you so much!!

Somebody_who_cares: another big commenter on this story THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

lilnicky66: Thanks for sticking it out with me and Nick and Ava also the crazy ass Jack...but you gotta love em he brings thee drama!!

Bretagne.sade: Thank you for your sweet ass comments!!

Smiley.Butterfly: Yet another whom kept me going with my writing THANK YOU

Ncarolina1644: YOU rock my socks off...that must mean you rock alot cause i never wear socks...thank you

faulty.remedies: ANOTHER who read and commented both stories THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! I love that i had followers lol

Jamonae1: Your comments rocked...thanks so much for the support

OKAY if i've forgotten anyone i'm sorry. But can i just say thank you again. Even if you didnt comment and your a sub and kept with it thank you!! Seeing comments and subs and star oh my was a great thing!!

and one final time
COMMENTS=LOVE

xoxo Readers its been a journey ;D