‹ Prequel: Secret Love

Let's not fight this

Chapter 9

“I’m Toby Brinkley the insurance agent may I have a few words with you?”

“Yes of course…Holly look go home and rest I’ll call you in a day or so when I figure things out and let ya know what I’m going to do with this…this mess okay” she shook her head and walked away

“I love ya sister” she yelled as she jumped in her car

“Yeah you too kid”

I stood up and walked with the insurance agent…

“The good news is your fully covered so everything will be assets and replaced rebuilt etc etc… how ever it will take a couple months for paper work to be finalized” we talked a little more I explained how I’ll be fine with that and I joked about a vacation kind of thing until I started to feel sick all over again as I glanced into the store again and made eye contact with the writing.

“Ava can I speak with you then your relesed to go home and get some rest” the nice officer came up to me and I knew I just knew what he was going to ask

“Ava does the writing on the wall mean anything?” yup I thought so

“I’ve been getting text messages with the same ending the xoxo finally thing” I needed to know this next question even if I didn’t want to ask

“Is Jack released…he’s the only one I have a problem with or I guess has a problem with me” I could see the cop was stumbling over his words

*Observers POV*

Ugh Ava…mmm the look of you was absolutely tasteful. I could see the worry in her eyes as I watched her talk to that fat bastard of a cop. I really hope she loved what I did with the place it was amazing what some lipstick and a little lighter fluid mixed with a match would do…it was a pity they had stopped the fire soon though I would of loved to see it burn to the ground. But I would have loved it even more if Ava’s cries for help were emerging from the in side of the building as her lungs tightened from the smoke. Gosh now I don’t know if I want to slice her open and watch her bleed or if I want to wrap my hands around her thinly paled neck and what her face turn blue. Thinking about it was giving me chills.

*Ava’s POV*

After the officer and I had finished our conversation all I wanted to do was go home.

“Ava!!” I looked up to see Kevin, Joe and Nick running towards me soon after screams from the audience that had gathered started to burst when the girls saw the boys running my way.

“Great draw even more attention to my…well what once was my store” I sighed

“Are you alright” Joe grabbed me and pulled me into a tight hug and the girls in the crowed awed at the sight. I on the other hand just rolled my eyes

“We saw the news and then Holly hit the camera man so we jumped in the car and came fast” Kevin was next to hug me.

Nick just shook his head in agreement as he had his hands wedged in his pockets. I guess him and I were the type of friends that didn’t hug.

“ Look guys thanks for the rush over but the crowd is getting huge now and I just want to go home okay?” I started towards my car

“Nick will drive you home Ava we’ll follow you shouldn’t be driving” Joe grabbed my keys out of my hands I didn’t even have time to react

“I don’t drive sticks Joe” Nick said

“Fine…fine I’ll drive” Joe threw his hands in the air in protest

We jumped in our cars and headed for home. This time it would have been great for Nick to be with me. But I could see he was uncomfortable with me and that’s the way it had to be.

“I guess I should thank you for talking to Nick. I mean about the way he acted”

“No prob Ava he shouldn’t have talked to you like that…it wasn’t fair to you ya know”

“I guess it kind of was though I mean I did break things off with him”

“Yeah I still don’t totally agree with that but he still shouldn’t have said the things he did.”

“I guess your right”

We got closer to the house and my phone buzzed in my pocket

“Hello?”

“Ava? Its Holly so what’s going to happen?”

“Oh Hol we’re gonna be out of business for a bit but when I find more stuff out you’ll be the first to know I promise”

“That’s great Ava just freakin great!! What am I suppose to do?” Holly became pissed very fast

“Holly I don’t know what to tell you there isn’t much I can do” we turned into the drive way and Joe shut off the car. I noticed Nick and Kevin parked they’re car in the drive way as well.

“If you wouldn’t have pissed him off we wouldn’t be like this…Your just selfish Ava…ugh I’m sorry I’m just stressed call me later okay…love ya sister” she hung up and I couldn’t even believe what I heard I’m just so exhausted from the events of the day. I stood up out of the car and slammed the door. The last thing I saw was Nicks face then everything went dark…
♠ ♠ ♠
TEAM OBAMA...today is a great day for me! Today is a day to show that the world can change and look past someone's skin color to try to make us as a nation better. Today is an amazing day God Bless

okay to the story so i sat up and wrote like 4 chapter last night and only got 2 1/2 hours of sleep lol and then i had work i only work an hour and a half but still its with kids and i was TIRED!!

All i can say is...the next chapter is intense words cant describe what i was thinking about when i was writing this next chapter...so if i get a lot of comments i might post it tonight...

SO COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT...and SUBS please

xoxo