Chin Up Love

A Party For Lovers

Over the next couple of days the hot topic around the school well that may be a bit much more like our group and lots of random peers was the party at Alex’s place this weekend his parents were going out of town so it was time to party, plus it was the end of high school party we were graduating in the next week and this was our final high school party.

Of course I would make an appearance even though I still never really liked a party all that much but Alex was one of my closest friends and this would be the last high school party. Sadly I wasn’t going to be able to have much fun as there was the Will factor I hadn’t broken up with him and I didn’t know how to even though I clearly had no feelings for the guy, and now I would have to entertain him at this party joy.

Saturday finally rolled around and getting dressed I threw on my flirty little pink dress and green cardigan grabbing the pair of Doc. Martens that I found in a thrift shop. Winter had rolled around and I knew I should have probably worn more clothing as it looked like it may snow outside but I trusted it wouldn’t and I trusted my sweater would protect me. Doing my make up and finishing with my hair it was straight and teased and ad a bow in the side.

Waiting down stairs Will was picking me up which was good I suppose my parents had confiscated my car keys again and I had no idea on how to get to Alex’s house. Will finally arrived and I jump in before he even has the chance to get out and come to my front door.

“Hey you look nice” he said kissing me lightly
“Thanks lets get going” was my reply as I rubbed my arms for warmth.

The house if fairly crowded already a lot of random people I had never seen before and also a lot from school. People scattered in the doorway and halls as well as in the main living room which many girls had turned into a dance floor and a more quiet area out the back, whereas the kitchen had been turned into a bar.

“Ill go grab us drinks” Will said as he walked towards the kitchen

I quickly made a point of heading off in the other direction trying to get lost in the crowd so it would be difficult for him to find me again, even if it was only a fairly small house. I found Pauline, and Alex standing with Oli and Sarita in the backyard her arm was twined around his back whereas he didn’t look like he wanted to be there at all.

“Hey guys” I said as I approached greeting everyone
“No Will?” Sarita asked
“He’s just getting us drinks” I replied. Why did she care anyway?

Oli looked at me strangely and I couldn’t quite seem to read what he was saying with his eyes and I wasn’t given much time to work it out when I felt arms wrap around me from behind and hand me a drink in a traditional plastic red cup I looked up at Will smiling a thanks and taking a sip out of my cup leaning back into him a little I don’t know why I didn’t it maybe it was to make Oli jealous im not sure but I did feel comfort in Will being there with me.

Im guessing Oli took it as me trying to make him jealous because for the rest of the night he made every attempt to make me jealous having full make out session right in front of me and watching them grind on the dance floor made me wonder how much he had had to drink. But none the less it was working and I hated the fact I wanted to be in Sarita’s passion so badly, I was jealous that she had Oli even though I had turned him down so many times. I found the conclusion to my problem was to make him jealous as well I mean if that’s how he was going to play it so was I.

So I think by this stage of the night I had probably had one too many drinks and I think Will was getting a bit sick of my antics which really I couldn’t blame him. I had been dancing with him and like everyone all night showing off and flirting like crazy and if I was sober I would be wondering what the fuck I was doing…but hang on im drunk and wondering what the fuck am I doing.

But the night did continue to pass and people gradually but surely left Alex’s house and before I even knew it the few that were left were scattered in the living room all over the floor and the couches and crashing out everywhere. I had a position on the lounge and Will was next to me crashed out and not even facing me. I guess I slowly did drift off the sleep because the next thing I remember is waking up an hour or so later in a very uncomfortable position and unable to fall back to sleep if my life depended on it.

So I decided to get up I wasn’t sure where I was going but I had to do something. Getting up and taking only two measly steps forward I walked straight into the coffee table as I couldn’t see anything in the pitch blackness that the living room had become and I let out a small yelp. I tried to make my eyes focus and see through the pitch blackness and realised that there was people on the floor next to me that I had to quietly step over, doing so I heard someone stir.
“Lacey” it was his voice it wasn’t harsh or drunk and I think we had both sobered up quite a bit
“Yea” my voice was meek and timid
“Come here love”
“Oli I can’t even see you” I stated trying to here where his voice was coming from and before I knew it I felt hands reach around and be placed on my hips and softly not at all forceful pull me back to be seated on him. He pulled my legs across him so he was almost cradling me and nuzzled his head in my neck and I felt instantly comfortable.
“Where is Sarita?” I asked
“I don’t even care” his reply was like a weight had been lifted from him and he lightly kissed my neck
“I miss you” he said rather lustfully into my ear and I turned around to face him placing one soft delicate and much needed kiss on his lips before falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
not tooo many more chapters im wrapping this story up
tell me what you think and how u want it to end
do u want Oli and Lacey together or what
im not settled on an ending yet