Chin Up Love

Camping

I sat in the back seat in the middle of Oli and Tom. I know could I have managed to make that any more awkward and to top it off Oli still wanted to kill Tom from last night continuously having a go at him for the smallest things.

“Oli leave Tom alone” I interjected as he was going on about Tom stealing his jeans and being annoying and god knows what else, Pauline and Alex were just laughing from the front of the car

“What are we going to do with him while we are camping hey? tents don’t even have proper doors?” Oli said coldly
“Oli stop” I said once again
“What is all this about?” Pauline finally asked
“Why don’t you ask Tom” Oli retorted while Tom just continued to listen to his I pod choosing to ignore most of his brothers nagging
“Im sorry ok” Tom replied just as coldly
“Boys get over it” I replied getting a little fed up
“What is all this about?” this time it was Alex’s turn to ask
“Ok basically Tom doesn’t knock on doors and has managed to walk in on Oli and I twice now” I laughed a little with the two of them who broke out in a massive fit of laughter while the brothers were still glaring daggers at each other before there expressions softened and a slight smile appeared on both their faces.

From then on in the two hour car trip was much more relaxed and all four friends found it amazing and a little amusing that I actually listened to and liked a lot of their music with both Pauline and Alex easing up on me quite a bit.

Once we found the camp site we found that we were not the only ones there but seeing as it was a very large sight we managed to pick an area that was pretty much deserted.
The boys were determined to set up the camp site, to pitch tents and get a fire going before it got dark but Pauline and I were too hyper after sitting in a car for two hours we wanted to run around and cause mayhem which is what we chose to do.
While the boys were trying to set up the tents which consisted of three one for Oli and I one for Pauline and Alex and Tom was special enough to get one on his own.

The boys were busy at work while Pauline and I just wanted to distract them first I worked on distracting Oli mucking around with his hair and tussling it a bit reaching my hands up the insides of his shirt and I felt him shiver hugging him from behind and kissing his collar bone.

“Lacey stop” he wined and I giggled

On the other side of the tent Pauline was doing the same thing to Alex also giggling quite a lot I made my way around the tent after finally leaving Oli alone and saw her bending over in from of her boyfriend, I found myself burst into a fit of laughter collapsing on the floor once I had regained normalness Pauline came running over to me.

“Ok now it Tom’s turn” she whispered in my ear and we both made our way over to where Tom was helping out the other two guys. We both took one side each leaving a trail of kisses up the side of his neck to his checks and you could feel him blushing.

“Lacey, Pauline I will take you two home and leave you there” Oli announced getting slightly annoyed by our shenanigans

I danced over to him
“You wouldn’t take me home would you?” I questioned and he just smirked at me
“You know how much I don’t want to be at home” I said grabbing onto his waist
“You know you’re too cute for your own good” he replied pulling me closer and I gave him a peck before running off again
“How about you two go do something useful like gather dry wood for a fire” Alex suggested and we agreed

By the time we came back with only a fairly small amount of wood for our fire the boys had put up all three tents and had also gotten a fair bit of fire wood themselves. Pauline and I had found that once we got talking we had a fair bit in common, I had explained my situation with my mother and friends and she had told me that her parents were also not happy about whom she had become friends with or the way she dressed but that she didn’t care because she was happy. It kind of made me sad.

“Okay were hungry and there was a Chinese place about 20 minutes down the road” Alex announced
“Okay let’s get going” Pauline replied

After having dinner we made it back to our camp site and lit our camp fire also finding a packet of marshmallows to toast in the fire. Oli and I were sitting in an outdoor arm chair we had brought with us, I was sitting on his lap with a blanket tossed over the both of us mesmerized by the colours of the ever rising fire before us. Tom also sitting in another chair like the one I shared with Oli and Alex and Pauline lay on the floor with a blanket over them as well. We all lay comfortably in our positions talking and eating marshmallows it was perfect it was something you would only see in some cliché teen movie but something you would never expect to actually live.

I could only just hear bits and pieces of conversation I was falling asleep fighting with the fogginess in my head to keep my eyes opened and losing consciousness fast.

“What’s the time?” I heard someone ask and I think it was a female voice I didn’t catch the reply though. The next thing I heard came from Oli I felt his chest vibrate as he spoke and it kept me that little more awake
“Im headed in for the night this one is off with the pixies” he said with a light laugh
‘No im not’, I tried to say but it came out as more of a “Nai ot” and I heard everyone laugh

I felt myself rise as Oli picked me up carrying me bridal style back to our tent and placing me carefully on the floor turning around to zip up the tent. We had combined our sleeping bags by zipping them together and I carefully got in I was more awake now and there was also a torch on that helped me quite a bit, Oli got in next to me and I snuggled up to him resting my head in the crock of his neck.

“Thanks Oli” I said
“For what love?” he asked a little confused
“For this for letting me come with you I don’t think I have ever had this much fun” I replied honestly
“Its okay Lace im glad you’re having fun and being yourself” he made great emphasis on the last word
“Yea me too” I said and I felt him pull me closer kissing my forehead before I feel asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys
yous are lucky i almost cut this into 2

please comment, give advice & critasism and let me know if u have any bright ideas for this story

<3