‹ Prequel: Frank the Skittle King

Bob's Daughter

The Death of the Cryptids

When Pookie got to Canada, she was horrified to find the entire country was covered in gravy. So she used the power of socks to make it go away! YAY! Canada looked so hardcore now!

"HORRAY!" Screamed Pookie. She jumped into a pile of little birdies which promptly died of a heart attack from surprise. That made Mikey cry.

"My heart is as cold as ice cream!" He sobbed and shed a little emo tear in his imagination, because as everyone knows socks can't cry.

Pookie was sad that Mikey was sad so she took him over to Lake Ontario for a swim. Mikey felt very nervous about being in a bathing suit though, so they couldn't go swimming. That made Frank depressed so he died of...depressed..ness.

Poor Frank!

Suddenly, while they were walking away from the beach, NESSIE CAME OUT OF THE WATER!

"HHEEEYYY!" Pookie whined, "I thought Nessie lived in Scotland?!!!"

Nessie was shocked that they had figured it out. His evil plan didn't work!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

"Hamma time!" Nessie shouted in confusion. Pookie and Mikey squealed and started looking for MC Hammer. While they were busy, Nessie swam away and crashed into a submarine and died, never to be seen again.

Anyway, Mikey cursed at the sky because they had been unsucessful at finding MC Hammer.

But then suddenly Bob fell from the sky and started making it rain M&Ms! EEEKKSS!!

"NNOOOO!!! Everyone knows M&Ms just aren't quite as good as Skittles!!" Pookie cried and fell to the ground crying. Bob signed and slapped his daughter.

Then Bigfoot fell out of the sky. He cursed the day he had gone skydiving without a parachute.

"MOO!" Bigfoot screeched and ate Kirby.

That made Hannah MAD. Hannah loves that little pink thing. It's cute. And anyone who eats it gets...

"SLAPPED!" Pookie and Mikey squealed as Hannah slapped Bigfoot then tossed him into a pit of lava, never to be seen again.

And because Hannah is just so hardcore and stuff, she made Kirby come back alive.

YAY!

Then they turned their attention back to Bob.