‹ Prequel: Frank the Skittle King

Bob's Daughter

Car Chase!!

"Bob you're eviiiilll!!!!!!!" Pookie screamed and ran to her OLDSMOBILE(Fool!) car carrying Mikey.

And so started a car chase!!!!!

Suddenly, while Pookie was attempting to drive her piece of crap car with absolutely no drivers ed lessons, Gerard in his supaTITE SF suit popped out of Mikey(because Mikey is a sock!!!!!). He decided Mikey looked very stylish on him and showed it to Bob in a snobby, I'm-butter-then-you way.

CAUSE HE'S HARDCORE!

Mikey cried himself to sleep again. Gerard thought his tears were sweat so he was like, "OMG I got sweaty SOCKS!" And hid in the glove compartment. Pookie got distracted from the road and looked away from it. Mikey freaked out.

"KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROADS!" He squeaked and hid in the glove compartment with Gerard.

Pookie unfortunately crashed into another car but she had just enough time to get Gerard and Mikey out of the glove compartment and jump out and narrowly miss being killed by Bob's car which missed them and crashed into her car(which had already crashed itself) and died.

"You never listen to me!" Mikey cried. Gerard huggled Mikey.

"Bow chicka bow owww!" Pookie sang.

Then Mikey laid an egg. Gerard cookied it with a frying pan shaped like Celine Dion.

But before he was finished cooking it, a little teeny tiny version of Mikey(the human) hatched out of it!! OMFG!!!