‹ Prequel: Frank the Skittle King

Bob's Daughter

Lots of Death!

Pookie felt like crap. Not because she was in a bad mood, but because she was now being flushed down a huge toilet along with lots of dead fish. The dead fish were smelly!!

"Oh, toilet of life.. Do not flush me!" Pookie cried in agony. Then she disappeared and pooped out into the sewer from a random pipe.

"Oh wow! I'm alive!" Pookie shouted in glee with tears in her eyes.

"No, you're in potty hell." Said a deep voice behind her. She turned around and there was Ray and his afro. Ray was wearing a suit like a moose and had poked weird sticks into his fro for antlers.

"Aww, shucks." Pookie said. She threw Bob into the icky sewer water stuff crap.

Meanwhile, back with the ocean..

Hannah was holding Mikey the sock hostage with a knife to his non-existent sock throat.

"OH Geesus save me save me!" Mikey the sock screamed in a girly voice whilst applying red lipstick. Suddenly he pulled out a knifed and jabbed it into his heart.

"FORGET ABOUT ME!! EVIL MUST BE DESTROYED!!!" He said angrily before falling lifeless to the floor. Geesus sent him to potty hell.

Meanwhile, back with Pookie..

Suddenly Mikey fell from the sky onto Pookie's head. Pookie thought it was a creepy floating diaper from Hannah and Lobita's story called Adventures in Llama World(Coughgoreaditcough) and drowned him, but he just died and came back to potty hell.

"Come with me, Pookie.. And we will rule potty hell!" Ray said and offered Pookie his hand.

"How?"

"I'm Satan the Moose!" Ray said in an annoyed tone.

Ray suddenly began running around killing people in a drunken rage from his annoyance.

"Stupid... ROCK!" He screamed and mauled a little five year old orphan kid who was just getting free ice cream from Santa on Christmas Eve.

She died.

To be continued...