‹ Prequel: Frank the Skittle King

Bob's Daughter

War of the Worlds!

In his rage, Satan the Moose destroyed Potty Hell by accident, so Pookie and Mikey popped out of the floor into Gerard's secret deoderant shop.

"SWEET SMELTS!!" Gerard screamed in a squeaky voice, rolling around in a pile of Lady Speed Sticks.

"Gerard you freak!" Said a weird looking Asian guy who was rejoicing in lady's deoderant with him.

Suddenly the world turned back to normal and everyone randomly poofed out of Hannah's knife at her super secret lair. Her lair was decorated with pictures of tacos and a fuzzy pink carpet and a stage on which Ray was dancing and singing "Milkshake" and wearing fuzzy pink clothes and a pink boa and pink rimmed sunglasses, just like in Frank and the Holy Skittle, except here was much more evil and moosey.

"Hannah, why? Why have you disobeyed tacos?" Lobita cried, dropping to her knees.

"I didn't! This is a cheese factory, remember?" Hannah said, also crying.

"Why don't you ever call me anymore?" Gerard said, also crying and dropping to his knees.

"Because.. I don't love you anymore!" Lobita said through her tears.

"And.. We're having an affair!" Mikey added.

"GASPITY GASP!" Gerard said, cupping his hands over his mouth dramatically.

"Can I have some beer?" Pookie asked God. God didn't want to give Pookie beer, so he gave her a package of yeast.

"Awww.." Pookie whined.

"Okay well you see, Rocky and Bulwinkle promised me a taco if I killed Mikey. I'm sorry! I'll just go buy a taco!" Hannah cried in agony and ran to the taco store.

"HORRAY!" Everyone screamed.

Suddenly a piano fell on Lobita's head. Lobita died but she went to live in a pineapple under the sea because she is just special like that.

"Aww.." Everyone said, fighting back tears. Suddenly an army of lego people stole Pookie's gum!