‹ Prequel: Frank the Skittle King

Bob's Daughter

Unda da SEE!

"Okay that was just weird." Said Frank, popping out of Lobita's pineapple under the sea. Lobita cried tears of frustration.

"SO MUCH FOR RESTING IN PEACE!!!" She screeched, and ran to a weird restaurant, full of crusty lobsters and crabs and sponges!!!

"Let's get the poop on the robot!!!" Said a weird looking sponge who was tied to the ceiling.

"You wanna poop on it?" Said a weird looking octopus who sounded very cranky and mean.

"DEJA VU!" Hannah, Pookie, and Mikey the Sock screamed from outside. They had all seen that episode of Spongebob where they thought Mr. Krabbs was a robot.

Lobita got sad that she hadn't seen it so she blasted Bikini Bottom with her LAZAR BEEM EYES!!!!111eleven11one1!!oneeleven

"That was so hardcore I mean WOOOOOOOOOOt!" Mikey the sock screamed in a fanboy way.

"I got a fangirl!" Lobita said, hugging herself.

"I'm not a choo choo train!" Mikey cried dramatically. He collapsed on the sea floor crying. Suddenly he got hit by a choo choo train.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO- let's get tacos." Hannah said suddenly and ran inside the nearby Afro Palace.

Everyone stared in awe at the Afro Palace, which was decorated lustfully with a taco theme.a stange looking man with dark sunglasses and a MIB suit and an magical afro sat behind a counter staring at the TOP SECRET close encounter of the fourth kind going on outside.

"Hi. I like tacos." Said Ray in a deep, scary voice that made a bunch of little girls and some boys in the restaurant cry.

Everyone was too caught up in fondling his afro to notice, though.

"Oh, afro, you're sooo hawwwt!" Lobita said lovingly, kissing the fuzzyness after every word.

"Back off girlfriend, he's mine!" Frank said evilly and growled.

Pookie sat under a table and cried herself to sleep. Then Frank and Lobita got in a catfight!!!

to be continued..