‹ Prequel: Frank the Skittle King

Bob's Daughter

bleh, cow farm

Then everyone fell into a wormhole so then they were all a family living peacefully on a farm.

"TOOT TOOT TOOT!"

"OMG GERARD WHAT THE CHIHUAHUA WAS DAT HOMES!?!" Frank screamed from his bed which was in a desert next to Gerard. Gerard smiled and gave Frank a hug.

"That was the sound of our pet goat, remember?" Gerard said with a creeepy squeaky giggle. Then he kicked Frank out of the bed.

"GO FEED THE GOAT YOU LAZY PERSON!!!!!!!!" Gerard said angrily and put on his sock, Mikey. Mikey cried.

Then Gerard put on his besterestsed dress and looked in the mirror.

"Oh Gerard!" Said Frank. "What a HANDSOME WOMAN you have bec-"

"YOU ARE A TERRIBLE HUSBAND FHGLJHFGKJHGLKDSGBLKJGALKIWEHLAHFAHAGL!!!!" He said in a paranoid way.

"Dude, chill." Frank said in a cool, hip way. Then he put on his overalls and skipped off merrily to feed the cows.

"MOOO!" Said Lobita and Hannah. They were two cool cows who were living on Frank's farm.

"Mooo mooo mooooo!" Hannah squealed, jumping around like a monkey and kicking dirt into Lobita's eyes and totally giving her pinkeye. She pooped on the ground and then pointed at the weird stupid dumb person walking towards them.

Lobita giggled with glee and then Frank put a toothpick into her nose. Lobita cried moo-ful tears and danced an sad enterpretive dance on Frank's back.

Frank broke up with her, took the toothpick out and decided he needed a new thermometer.

"OKAY COWS!!!" FRAnk said peppily. "ITS TIME FOR A MILKIN!"

Lobita and Hannah cried and hugged their paper udders taped to their legs and ran inside the cow moomoo doghouse thing.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Frank cried. He dropped to his knees and in the process gave himself a heart attack and then he died.

Everyone else became teenies and killed themselves when they found out how Gerard had fallen down the stairs and died.

THE END!!!