Bording School

Part 2 of 2

“Well, honey. We should really get going. It is a rather long drive home,” Gerard’s dad said after just two hours, where the principal had talked for one of them.

“Yes, dear,” Gerard’s mom simply said, before she grabbed her purse. Gerard’s dad got up and pulled her chair out, and the three boys got up as well.

“Boys, it was nice seeing you. And Francis,” Gerard’s dad took Frank’s hand into another firm handshake, and Gerard could see the flash of pain in Frank’s eyes. “It was nice meeting you.”

“You too, sir.” Frank said when Gerard’s dad had let go of his hand. “You too, Mrs. Way,” he said and shook her hand. She only nodded in return.

“We should go say goodbye to the principal before we leave.” Gerard’s mom only nodded, before following her husband across the dining room. Gerard sighed in relief as he saw them walk away.

“Well, I’ll go to my room, then. Bye, Gerard. Bye…” Mikey looked at Frank, before just waving his hand, turning around and walking out into the hall. Gerard was too busy rolling his eyes, so Frank was the only one who caught Pete – some skinny, annoying kid – staring at Mikey’s ass as he left. Frank raised his eyebrows, and when Gerard was done staring at the ceiling, he looked down at Frank.

“What?” Frank turned his head towards Gerard, but he kept staring at the guy.

“That guy over there with the black hair and light roots,” Frank whispered. Gerard tried following Frank’s eyes, and quickly figured out who he was talking about. “He just checked out your brother ass.” Gerard immediately frowned and looked at Frank with a disbelieving and disgusted look.

“What?” Frank finally looked up at Gerard, and he didn’t look like he was kidding at all. Gerard kept staring at him. Frank rolled his eyes, before he left the dining hall. He walked up the stairs with Gerard close by him. Neither of them said anything until they were behind a closed door in their room. “What?” Gerard asked again – still staring at Frank. Frank sighed.

“Just forget it!” Frank said – throwing his hands up in the air, and bringing them down again to help him land soft on his bed. He leaned back on his elbows and looked up at Gerard. “You hate your brother, right? So why the fuck do you care who’s looking at him? Or his ass?” Gerard shook his head, before he went to dig through his closet.

“Yes, I fucking hate him. Well, dislike him at the least, but I still wanna know what the fuck he’s doing. I mean, if he’s gay and starts...doing stuff, then he might get expelled,” Gerard said, before finally finding his bathrobe. Frank rolled his eyes and looked away as Gerard pulled off his tie.

“Whatever,” he said he sighed to himself, low enough for Gerard not to hear it.

“Fuck it. I’m gonna take a shower before the rush of tired teenagers who’s finally gotten rid of their parents come up here.” Frank pulled his foot up to rest on the bed. Gerard opened his shirt and shrugged it off, letting it fall to the floor. It was not allowed to have an untidy room, but Gerard never really cared for rules. The rest of his clothes either joined his shirt on the floor, or his tie on the bed. He pulled on his bathrobe, before he let his boxers drop. Gerard was standing with his back to Frank, so he never saw Frank’s intense stare. When he turned to grab his towel, Frank looked away. Gerard turned to Frank before he left. “If someone comes, just throw my clothes underneath my bed. I’ll find it someday when I need it.” Frank smirked awkwardly, before Gerard exited the room.

He was halfway down the hall, when he suddenly realized he’d forgotten his soap. He let his shoulders drop in annoyance, before he turned around and walked back to his room. When he re-entered, he saw Frank on the floor in front of his bed, a small box in his lap. Gerard frowned. He stepped a silent step towards Frank, who still hadn’t noticed him. Frank’s holding a small picture in his hands, but Gerard couldn’t see of who it was. “Is it a break-up-box?” Frank jumped, before he turned around and looked up at Gerard. “Are you being melancholic or something?” Gerard made his puppy-dog-eyes to mock Frank. “You miss your girlfriend?” Gerard pouted at Frank, and Frank hit his leg – hard. “OW!” Gerard humped forward a bit, so he could land on Frank’s soft bed instead of the hard floor. Frank put the picture back in the box, put the lid on it and pushed it in under his bed. He didn’t look particularly amused, and Gerard felt a bit guilty. “Look, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to upset you.” Frank got up from the floor and walked over to his desk.

“You didn’t.” Gerard stared at Frank’s back with a questioning look, but since Frank didn’t turn around, the look was wasted. Gerard sighed a bit as he rubbed his aching leg.

“Was it a picture of your parents?” Frank stopped rummaging through the papers on his desk. He didn’t say anything. “Look, I’m sorry, okay? I shouldn’t have sneaked up on you and all that.” Gerard got off Frank’s bed and went to pick up his soap. He turned around and looked at Frank, who was looking back at Gerard. Frank looked up at the ceiling as he moved his mouth, but no words came out. Frank sighed.

“Yes, it was a picture of my parents,” he finally said and looked back down at Gerard. “But I don’t know them.” He looked away for a second, before he looked Gerard in the eye and shrugged. “And I hate them.” Gerard didn’t know how to react, so he just stood there. Frank rolled his eyes and went to sit on his bed. “Just forget it. They sucked, I hate them, and I don’t miss them.” Gerard stared at Frank, as he lied down on his back.

“What happened to them?”

“No idea. My mom died and my dad dropped me at the doorstep of this fucking place when I was little. The fucked up thing is that I actually remember standing outside the door, waiting for my dad to disappear, before I knocked on the door, like he told me to.” Frank just stared up at the ceiling. He didn’t seem bothered or touched by what he was saying. “The old nurse at this place took care of me ‘til she died, then I got put in this place.” Gerard felt uncomfortable. He didn’t know how to react to Frank suddenly telling his whole life story to him. He just kept staring at him and began to rub the back his neck.

“I’m sorry.” Frank turned his head and looked at Gerard. He frowned shortly, before he got up and went to his closet. He searched through it, looking for nothing in particular.

“It’s not your fault. And yeah, I hate telling people, which is why I don’t do it, but as long as you don’t, like…pity me or anything, I’ll be fine.” Gerard still felt guilty.

“What if I tell you all the things you didn’t know about me? Then we’d be on the same…level or something…?” Frank looked over at Gerard, before shrugging.

“You don’t have to.” He went over and sat on his bed.

“I want to,” Gerard said, and slowly went over to sit beside Frank. He took a deep breath. “Obviously my parents like Mikey more than they like me.” Frank switched between looking at Gerard’s eyes and his hands, while Gerard just stared straight ahead. “He’s the wonder-child, and I’m just the screw-up. My grades have never been as good as Mikey’s. My language has never been as eloquent as Mikey’s. My driving-skills have never been as good as Mikey’s. Mikey has always been the good kid. The perfect kid. Never done anything wrong. Always been fucking annoying. The only thing I’m better at them him, doesn’t matter to my parents. They don’t appreciate anything I have to offer. All they care about is what everyone else think of them, and Mikey is the perfect child to show off as an example of their perfect lives and perfect parenting skills. But they don’t know shit!”
Gerard closed his eyes and tried to get his breathing under control, along with his blood pressure. Suddenly he felt Frank hand on his, and when he looked up he was met by Frank’s sympathetic eyes. He didn’t pity him. They didn’t pity each other. Their problems weren’t the same, but they felt like they understood each other. They definitely knew each other better. Frank was the one who forgot to think for a second, and he leaned forward. When their lips met, Gerard froze from shock. Frank felt his tension, and he quickly pulled away.

“Sorry,” Frank whispered as he stared terrified into Gerard’s eyes. Gerard stared back, and slowly the shock melted from his shoulders, and he started to relax. Then, just before Frank was about to get up, he leaned towards Frank. Their lips met once again, and this time it was Frank who froze with shock. But, unlike Gerard, the shock quickly melted away, and he kissed back. Gerard grabbed the back of Frank’s neck and pushed him harder against his lips, suddenly realizing how much he’d wanted this for so long. Frank kissed back just as longing, and he soon placed his hands on Gerard chest, pushing away the bathrobe to touch the skin he’d wanted to touch for so long. Gerard gasped for a breath against Frank’s mouth, before he kissed him hard and needy again. Footsteps near their door stopped them quickly, and they pulled as far apart as they could. They sat at each their end of the bed, when Gerard’s biology teacher stepped through the doorway.

“What are you boys doing up here?” Gerard looked over his shoulder.

“My parents went home. They had a long drive ahead of them.” Mr. Holden looked both of them, before turning around.

“Then do your homework and stay quiet.” Gerard sighed in relief, before he looked over at Frank, who had a hand on his chest.

“Shit,” Frank whispered, before he swallowed. Gerard only nodded, before getting up from the bed and sticking his head out the door. He couldn’t see Mr. Holden, so he quietly shut the door and went back to sit on Frank’s bed. They smiled at each other, before Frank moved closer to Gerard and placed a hand on his pale, half-exposed thigh. They stared into each other’s eyes, before they both leaned forward and closed the distance between them. Their kiss was softer than before, but they still kissed like they’d finally gotten what they’d wanted for so long. And they had. Gerard was the first to take it a step further, unbuttoning Frank’s shirt slowly. He pulled the shirt out from where it was tucked into Frank’s pants and unbuttoned the last button. Their lips stayed connected as Gerard helped Frank get his shirt off, and as soon as it was gone, Gerard went straight for Frank’s belt. As he tried to get it opened, Frank followed Gerard’s pace and placed his hand back on Gerard thigh. He slowly moved his hand further up towards Gerard’s crotch, and Gerard moaned even before it made it all the way up. Frank pulled away from Gerard’s lips and looked him deep in the eye. Their eyes mirrored each other with a glimpse of lust.

“You heard the terribly intruding guy. You need to stay quiet,” Frank whispered hot against Gerard’s lips. Gerard bit back a moan – literally. Frank licked Gerard teeth and lips, before he pulled back again. “We can’t have you expelled, now, can we?”