It's Our Time to Shine

Lay With Me Now.

CLICK!

I heard a door opening, immediately making me wake up.
I was still heavily intoxicated after the night out with the guys, which seemed like only a couple of hours ago.
After checking the time, I proved myself correct.

“Knockety, knock, knock!”, someone cheerfully said before bursting out into an uncontrollable giggling.
It was pitch black and I couldn’t see a thing, but that didn’t prevent me from knowing exactly who that person was; Bert.

The faded light that was coming from the main room in the hotel suite was shining, blinding me as Bert opened the door even more.

“I feel lonely”, he pouted as he rubbed his eyes.
“Me too”, I mumbled while having a hard time to keep my eyes open.
I lay down in bed again in an effort of trying to avoid the glaring light from blinding me even more than it already was.

“Can I lie next to you? I’m so cold.”
“Come on, I guess there’s room enough for the both of us.”
I had almost fallen asleep again, now feeling my body being completely exhausted as I heard Bert closing the door with clumsy hand movements, before he started staggering towards the bed.

“It’s so dark”, he giggled, now finding himself in my room which was pitch black.
“Here, feel your way to my hand”, I muttered, reaching out for him to grab it.

Before I knew it, I felt a dry yet warm hand grabbing mine as he stumbled into the king-size bed and lay down next to me.
Bert was shaking like a maniac now, making the whole entire bed vibrate.

“C-could you like next to me really close and hold me?”, he asked in a raspy voice.
I could smell his alcoholic breath blowing in my face as he leaned over to me while talking, but it didn’t bother me at all as I held him closer to me, now wrapping my arms gently around him as if I was holding a newborn child.

The warmth that was coming from his body made me shiver in delight and making me even more drowsy than I already was.

“C-could you like next to me really close and hold me?”, he asked in a raspy voice.
I could smell his alcoholic breath as he leaned over to me while talking, but I didn’t mind at all.
“Sure”, I mumbled, wrapping my arms limply around him while hoping that he would fall asleep.
“Tighter”, Bert pleaded, burying his head under my chin as he snuggled up into me.

I held him closer now, wrapping my arms gently around him as if I was holding a newborn child while feeling his heart beat gently pounding.

“I love you…”, he whispered before making his way up to my face where he imprinted a kiss on my lips.
I made no effort of trying to resist as I greeted his kiss and let myself being swept away.
The taste of his mouth and tongue, strawberry, was almost intoxicating enough in itself and the smell of his body and hair was as sweet as it could possibly get.

Suddenly, I felt Bert’s hand slowly making its way down my t-shirt and underwear where he started to perform digital penetration.
I moaned in pleasure as he was fingering me, but something told me not to continue with this.
I don’t know what it was, but it caused me to prevent anything else from happening as I now responded by grabbing his hand and pulling it up from under the cover and placing it next to him.

“Don’t you wanna?”, Bert asked surprised, stopping to kiss me as he looked at me with a apathetic look.
“No… I’m not ready. I want it to be special and it’s not the right place or time right now. I’m sorry…”, I replied, feeling a strange sense of nausea inside of me.
“It’s okay. I still love you. It makes me love you even more. You’re so special”, he said snuffling.

He put his hands around my cheeks and kissed me softly before he once again buried his head under my chin.

“Good night, babe.”
“Good night, Bert”, I responded, closing my eyes while feeling his arms tucking themselves around me.
Listening to the gentle beating of his heart and this heavy breathing was almost hypnotizing as I felt myself falling asleep once again that night…
♠ ♠ ♠
hey, guys!
so sorry for the short update. D:
i'm just all caught up in my final written exams right now.
i have one tomorrow, so i have to study today.
but i still wanted to at least give you -one- update now.
so here it is. (:

xo,
Lina.