I will take what is my property

P.C. Alec P.O.V.

PC Alec P.O.V
We were on a murder case; a young girl was left at home, when her brother had been murdered. When we got there, we kept knocking to find no reply, after dozens of attempts to break the door open. The first scene we saw shocked us, the girl lay unconscious on the floor, so we called the ambulance in. Then the murder scene was frightful, the little boy that looked no older than nine, was stabbed thrice. In the chest, in the stomach, and also on the arm. On the wall it said: said ‘I will take what is my property’ and we have also received information that the same act of murder had happened to the boys father; he was stabbed in the same places, and also the same message was written on the wall. Using the fact that no evidence was found we called the forensic group to try and find any sort of evidence, but there was none. No fingerprints, footprints, nothing. It was the most cryptic and mysterious case ever. The same thing had occurred twice, in the same family. We had no clue who the killer was, and after having to close the previous case with her father, we are now re-opening the case, because we have feelings it will be repeated again. We have come to believe the cause of the murder might come what be superstition, or voodoo of some type. It was horrifying having not one single fingerprint on the boy. The girl was then sent to a safe area in another town along with her mother. The officers there are to take good care of them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Any comments...
Suscribers
I wud realli luv it