Singular Indestructible Droid

Chapter Seven

Clarity Anne Marley Bloom. That's your name. My beautiful baby. Look at those big orbs you got. Obnoxiously blue like your daddy. You have my face too. You're gonna be hot stuff aren't you? Oh my, I'll probably have to buy a shot gun and a machete for when they come by huh? But your going to be like, "But daddy, I's luh heem." Mmhm, no ma'am. There will be no boys for you. At least no until you're fifty I guess. No boys. I don't want to kill a bitch. Shit.

"Hey, hey. No ma'am, you can't have my glasses. And of course you put them in your mouth. " I said as she slobbered all over them. "You're lucky you're my baby girl. If you weren't. I'd have to poke you like this."

Her cute little giggles started to fill the room. "Gimmie my glasses! Gimmie my glasses!" I poked her some more until she finally let go of them. I put the slobber drenched glasses on my face. "Look at my glasses! What am I supposed to do with these? They're drenched in your slobber! I'm going to smother you with kissies!"

I started slapping kisses on her the way she slobbered on my glasses. Her tiny hands started softly hitting my head.

"Okay, I'll stop. Next time don't slobber on my glasses, guh!"

She tilted her head all extremely cute like as if she didn't understand. How adorable.

"Yeah, I don't understand me sometimes either. But I should confuse you more often cause that was just too cute." I slumped down lower on the bed. In result she started to get into more of a laptop position. "Look at you. You're like my little lap top."

Clarity yawned her cute little baby yawn. I smiled as I moved her to lay flat on my stomach so her head was resting flat on my chest. I started to play with her little tuft of autumn hair.
Clarity was such a beauty. She made me so proud to be a father. I thought being a father would be a drag, but now I pity any man who doesn't feel the same. And then there was the doorbell. I only wanted to sit here and think about how perfect my daughter was.
I slowly sat up so I wouldn't disturb her as I carried her across the room. She started moving under my arms.

"What's wrong, Clare Bear? It's probably just your aunts and uncles." I said sarastically.

Before going to the door, I put her in her play pen, crib, whatever.

"Derek, open this fucking door!" Yelled no other than Mia. "I wanna see my baby girl!" Geez she need to refrain from using profanities around my daughter.

"I'm coming!" I shouted softly as I opened the door. "Yo, what's the deal? Clarity is sleeping or trying to. Geez. And watch your words."

"My bad man, cool you flames. Just chillax." She pulled me into a much needed hug. " So I hear you've getting better."

"I have," I replied as I breathed in her scent. "I've missed you. I haven't seen you in like forever."

"I know I've missed you too." I gave her a soft kiss on the lips. To my surprise she kissed back but not the normal way... "Now, where is my baby girl?" She asked against my lips.

"She's in her play pen." I replied in shock. "Would you like anything to drink?"

"No. Travis and them will be coming up pretty soon. And they have lots of food." I turned to see her hunched over the crib. "Oh Derek, she's beautiful. She' the spitting image of you!"

"Yea, she is." I walked up next to her to admire my Clarity.

"What's her name?"

"Clarity Anne Marley Bloom."

"How pretty. Did you-"

"Now where's my party people at?" Yelled Chris as he and the rest of the folk came in.

Clarity started to act up and squirm around. Damn them. Mother fuckers always causing some sort of racket. And then she started to cry.

"Hey, hey, hey, shush. Shush. Baby. It's okay, it's okay." I said as I tried to calm her down. I grabbed her cool zebra pacifier and plopped it her in mouth. " You're okay, they're being jerk offs. I know."

"You guys. Um sleeping baby in the room. Try not to be total losers."

"Whoa, where's my baby momma?" I tried to hid Clarity with my body. Crack, I wanted her to calm down.

"If you lower your voice I'll let you hold her." I looked down at her to see if she was getting better. Crap her eyes were watching as if she wanted to cry. "Its alright momma. It's your silly Uncle Travis."

"Here I can help," He said walking towards me. He leaned into my arms and stared at Clarity making those classic Travis faces. Clarity immediately responded.

"Alright, she likes me. Hand her over," I let him take her out of my arms. Then, my heart dropped . "So Derek where are the plates? It's time to eat."

"You know where they are. And don't feed Clarity. She already had a bottle."

"Clarity?"

"Yeah,"

"What's her full name?"

"Clarity Anne Marley Bloom." I stated laying down on the couch. Things started to get hazy as my eye lids started to get heavy.

"That's nice. It fits her. Hey momma," Travis started to sing the Black Eye Peas to Clarity.

I just smirked at the randomness of the song. I wonder if I could take a quick nap for about five minutes. They would probably annoy me.

Suddenly a warm hand cupped my face, "Sleepy head you not going enjoy our company?" I sighed and kissed her hand.

"Only for five minutes. Clarity is insanely restless, she just started go to sleep before you came."

"Really? Well if it makes you feel better you're not the only one that ould use some sleep."

"Two of a kind,"

"Right. Now us going back to your room to take a nap sounds pretty kind."

I smiled at her suggestion. "Okay, that sounds good. I pulled her towards me so I could kiss her. She was amazing. God I love this girl.

"Good."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please.

Thanks much.

Oh and go check out YOU BETTER PRAY!
THE RED JUMPSUIT APPARATUS!

<3peace.