A Kiss From a Vampire

Proposition

"Why don't you see for yourself," my older brother Adam told me as he walked into the room.

See the thing is my mirror is not like any other mirror. It's a magical mirror. It can show you the future, the past, or the present. You can even see what someone is doing at all times. Creepy right?

As I was looking at the mirror, it was showing me the future. All I saw were these really pale people walking through our woods.

"OK so who are these people? I asked.

"Vampires," my brother said very seriously.

I kind of just froze there. I knew who they looked like, the people in my dream. Pale faces but they don't have red eyes.

"So what the big deal about vampires?" I asked curiously.

"You don't know the stories?"

"No."

"Fine. I'll tell them," Adam said.

"The vampires claim that they were the first ones to settle in America but the truth is that witches were. We fought about it for years until eventually we came upon an agreement. The vampires went to West and the South while the witches went to the Midwest and the East. Now we can travel through the West and South but we can't settle. But we really don't like going through their territory it makes me feel dirty. And I really don't like them coming into our town."

That one statement made me laugh. Ha dirty. Yeah I know I'm immature.

"Yeah they could kill poor innocent people for their own enjoyment," I said actually realizing the whole situation.

We could not just suit around and watch as the vampires took our town of Salem away from us. This town is the original witch town and they have no right to show up here. I'm ready to attack them even though I have no clue how to kill a vampire.

"How exactly do you kill one?' I asked my parents.

Mu dad answered kind of hesitantly, " well a witch cannot kill a vampire with magic but we can hurt them. The only true way to kill a vampire is to drive a stake through their heart."

"Oh I can't wait to finally pick up a stake and drive it through their mother-," Adam didn't even get to finish what he was saying cause he was interrupted by my mom.

"Now Adam, we are not going to do anything to them until we find out what they want."

"The only thing they want is our blood. I'm not just going to sit around here and do nothing while they attack. We need to get ready for their arrival. Get the whole family together train and then take them down," Adam said excitedly.

"Yeah I actually agree with Adam we need to prepare," I spoke up.

"No way Rosa. You are not going to fight. It's too dangerous for a young girl," my father said.

"What! That's not fair. You said before that I need more responsibilities in my life so why not now? I can help."

"Because you are not that good with magic yet."

"Yes I am. I practice all the time at school I mean..." I said but I wish I wouldn't had.

I wasn't allowed to use magic at mortal school. Which was totally unfair. A lot of my other witch friends got to use magic at their school. My parents think everything is my fault so I have no responsibilities. They would probably blame me for the world wars even though I wasn't born yet.

"She isn't ready for anything. She breaks all the rules," Adam told my parents defensively.

"Oh yeah you're so responsible that you used your magic to destroy this guys car just because he said his car was faster than your. yes I went there!"

"Adam I can't believe you," my mom said angrily as her face turned a shade of red.

See that's the key point in being the younger sibling/ Always have blackmail in your siblings so just in case you get int trouble you can keep the heat off you for a little. But as my parent were yelling at Adam, I pick up my purple backpack and walked to my room so I could think of a way to fight alongside my family.
♠ ♠ ♠
So when I posted the first chapter I only got 1 comment and no subscribers. So please do those things cuz if I don't get feedback then I won't continue.