Status: complete :)

Giving In

10

When Monday arrived, Jasper picked me up to bring me to school. We didn't really talk that much about that Saturday. They all understood how I was dealing with it. It got me mad when everyone tried to comfort me, when I really just wanted to be alone.

It was raining today so that's why I agreed to get a lift.

I expected it wouldn't only be Jasper in the car but it was. I was still embarrassed from Friday night. I knew though that whatever I felt or he felt had to wait for another day.

I just hoped he did.

"So, when will we talk about this-us," He says as he adjusted himself at a red light. He was nervous. I was starting to think he believed in Alice's visions.

"Jasper," I sigh and the explained, "Not right now, I have a lot on my mind lately and to my own kind I'm a traitor and I'm probably on a wanted list right now."

"I promise to protect you," He smiles and looks at me. My head started to spin.

His smile fades with a look of concern. "What's wrong?" He asks. He stops the car and suddenly we were in the school parking lot. He puts his hand to my face and looks at me in the eyes.

"I have a headache...but it's going away now," I felt drugged by his beautiful gaze...no. What's wrong with you Pree? You have no time to be in a romance story.

Jasper laughs. "Pree, just calm down, when you get these headaches just calm down...and think of me," He lets go and gets out of the car. I frown.

I looked at my schedule to see what I had first. Math, bleh. I have no idea what I am doing. When I arrive at class I see three guys at the front talking to my math teacher. One of them looks at me and my headache came back. I quickly sat down and told myself to calm down.

Rubbing my temples, I thought of Jasper and his sweet smell, his soft hand and stupid smile, which was cute and suited him so well. The next thing I knew, my headache was gone.

I looked around and that guy from before came over to me. My head felt numb but then stopped altogether three minutes after he sat down next to me.

"Names Adam T. Gravall, I'm a transfer student from..." He looks at the two other guys who nod. "Uhm, Canada?" He says.

"Hi, Adam. I'm Priyanka Swan, but my friends call me Pree," I fake smile and shake his hand. He does this weird thing where it looked like Phoebe from Charmed when she got a premonition. He stops and looks at me. He smirks and it was creepy. He looks back at his two friends and nod.

"Dimitri and Curtis, this is Priyanka Swan," His friends start to do that creepy smirk.

Okay, what was going on here?
♠ ♠ ♠
ok well this is just a small update, i had no other ideas! hope you liked it. sorry for any errors.