Status: complete :)

Giving In

11

Lunch came quickly and I thought of telling Jasper about my encounter with Dimitri, Adam and Curtis. I really didn't know who they were but I had a feeling they knew me.

I sat down at my usual lunch table with the Cullen's.

"And how was your day, Pree?" Alice asks as she puts down her tray of food, which she wasn't going to eat. I took her apple. She gives me this look, amused.

"What? I'm hungry and I didn't bring any food or money with me today," I say and take a bite.

"What was up with those guys today in your math class?" Edward says, he almost looked concerned. He frowned, obviously hearing what I thought. Okay, so he was concerned.

"What guys?" Jasper says as he moves his tray towards me.

"Thanks. I don't know, they're names are Adam, Dimitri and Curtis. When Adam shook my hand it looked like he got a premonition of some sort," I explain finishing up my apple and going towards Jasper's lunch.

All of a sudden, Dimitri walks over to us. Adam and Curtis only two feet away.

"You sure are friendly with these people," He looks into my eyes. We hold a gaze for a short time and I felt I couldn't move. He looks away and then he was gone.

"Okay, what was that. Edward did you hear his thoughts?" I ask and shift uncomfortably in my chair.

He looks at everyone, then me. He explains, "No, I don't hear any of them, they are all faint."

"Just great," I say.

-

I decided to walk home, I needed to think. This past month has been hard for me. I had so much on my mind. So much on my heart. If only my life would be normal. If only, Jasper and I were normal teenagers, normal teenagers who fall in love for the first time. Normal teenagers who fall out of love for the last time...

I could feel something bad going at me. I looked around and decided to head away from it. I ran into the woods. I ran until I realized something. This was the place I met Sebastian. Just the thought of him. The thought of his heart being ripped out. I couldn't help but think that, it was me, who's heart was being ripped out. Ripped out by Jasper.

I fell to my knees. I didn't understand what was going on. I try to make my body get up. It seemed my body wouldn't let me.

"Now that's what I call a trap!" I heard a man yell. I look around. No one. Come on, Pree, stop scaring yourself and get the hell up. Get up and just go home. You need sleep.

"Curtis, shut the fuck up," I jumped and heard Adam's voice. I panic as I try to get up.

"You wont get up, Slayer," Dimitri appeared in front of me. Then it was Adam, Curtis and four others.

"You know whats funny, Dimitri?" Adam asks as he grabs my head push it backwards so that i was facing him. He laughs, "You wont be getting her, her hearts somewhere else."

"What?" Dimitri snapped.

"Yeah, to a vampire to," Adam says. Dimitri was obviously pissed off, however, the look on Adam's face, he was amused by this.

Dimitri growls and pulls my hair so I finally stood up. He punches me and I fly backwards.

I look up and say, "Who are you and what do you want from me."

Adam laughs again, "Oh, how cliché."

Adam walks over and kneels down beside me, he moves my hair away from my face.

"We all are slayers here. Do I need to explain more why we're here?" He laughs loudly and grabs me. He slams me against a tree trunk and I cry out in pain.

Dimitri grabs me by the throat and pushes me against a tree. I look at him. Behind him, Curtis looked almost scared. I couldn't move again. I laughed. Dimitri frowned.

"You know, when I first heard about you, I was fascinated. I wanted to learn more and more about you. Its a shame that your going to waste. Its a shame you never really learned about us. About you. Adam, Curtis and I all possess very powerful powers, the rest of them over there are just regulars and where do you fit?" He slams me back against the tree.

"Come on, beautiful we don't have all day, where do you think you fit? Mhm, you think your better than all of us, you think you have the right to live after siding with a vampire, after they killed one of us, one of you?" Dimitri tightens and loosens his grip on me when I don't answer.

"I-I don't. I don't know," I say, unsure of myself. Maybe I did but hey, I didn't want to die.

"Do you know what the council does to someone if they fall for a vampire? We could show you, we could bring you to Haarlem, where the council is. I'm sure compared to them, your death with us would be just like a scratch," Dimitri smirks and keeps looking at me.

I feel Adam go next to me, "Do you know that they're isn't a lot of vampires in Holland?" He laughs and then adds, "That's where the best vampire hunters in the world are. Listen, Pree, we know what's in store, we know what will be your power. It'll be very useful once you turn eighteen. We will spare your life and the council doesn't have to know anything about your encounter with vampires in Forks. If, you join us now."

"What?!" Dimitri yells, he looks at Adam and I could move again. I kicked Dimitri 'where it hurt' and ran as fast as I could. I probably would have made it if I didn't trip on that dam rock.

Out of all this, where was the Cullen's? I look at the sky, it was falling.

Just like me.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, what you think? :)