Status: complete :)

Giving In

12

I awoke to a sound. It sounded like...a car maybe. My eyes flew open and looked around. My eyes were blurry but they adjusted.

The room I was in was dark. The only light I saw was from a small window I couldn't reach.

"You're awake," Dimitri comes out from the darkness.

I yelp and tried to move back a little. I realized that I was tied to a chair.

"Your 'friends' wont be looking for you, we hid you up pretty well. Your miles away from home now. We're just outside of Haarlem. I wanted to bring you all the way there to the council, but, Adam didn't want to. He wanted to give you another chance." He rolls his eyes and walks around me.

He puts one hand on my neck. "Tell me, does being with a vampire turn you on? Do you like it rough?" He trails a hand down my neck.

"I don't know what you are talking about," I confidently say.

He goes in front of me and grabs my hair. He yells, "I am not stupid. You probably already fucked him. I heard vampires can be rough with sex, you probably like it..."

He then softens a little and caress my face, suddenly his face darkens as he says, "...you know I could be rough too."

He smacks me so hard, my chair falls, as I fall with it.

"Dimitri, we aren't rapist," Adam says with a hint of humor in his voice.

"I don't care, that bitch deserves it," He growls as he kicks me on my side.

I yelled in pain.

"I don't think it's a good idea," Adams stops and helps me up. "You don't want her little vampire to be more pissed off than he already is when he comes here."

"What? I thought they wont find us-" Dimitri was caught off.

"Come on Dimitri, they are very skilled vampires," He laughs and walks to the door, heading out he adds, "They will find us."

Dimitri growls again and leaves to go get more information.

---

Minutes, or maybe even hours passed before another person walked in. It was a woman about my age.

"Hey, names Harley. Your Pree, right? Adam told me to call you that," She takes out a cigarette and lights it. She offers me one and I shake my head.

She looks around and went to close the door and locks it. She comes back and unties me. I sigh with relief as I rub my sore wrists.

"Not breaking you out, but thought you would like to be untied for once, Adam told me to come here but told me to make sure, Dimitri isn't around," She takes a hip flask out of her trench coat pocket it and takes a sip.

She offers me a sip and I take it, ignoring the taste, I didn't like alcohol but I was thirsty.

"Curtis is coming with food soon and some water, so don't worry," She smiles at me.

"Why are you-well they doing this?" I try to get some information out of Harley.

"I'm sorry, I know this isn't very easy for you. But, this is also not easy for us. We care about you, your one of us. And sorry about Dimitri, Adam and I wont them him touch you," Harley takes another sip of her drink.

I frowned, "Well, Adam was beating me up before," I explain. "And, if you think being nice to me is going to make me choose sides, its not going to work, sorry." I waited to see if she would hit me. She didn't.

Instead she sighed and sat on the floor. I decided to sit down next to her.

"Adam, well he is generally a nice person. He was just doing his job. I don't think he would hurt you or let others hurt you..." Harley looks around and then whispers, "He had seen your power." She smiles and tilts her head.

"Adam has some kind of obsession to powers. And believe me, judging by the way he is acting, your power must be great," She lights another cigarette.

She explains more to me, "He isn't telling any of us what it is, but I'm sure its good." She takes a long drag from her cigarette and continues, "Dimitri, well yeah, he is an asshole, he thinks he is in love with you or something. Curtis, well he is the most sweetest guy I know," She smiles wide, "He is mine and I am his, I never loved anyone like I love him."

I thought of Jasper and how I wish things were different.

"Your thinking of a boy, I know. Tell me about him, why does it bring you pain? I'm a sensor, that's my power. Yeah, every vampire hunter has a good sensing, but I sense really well. I sense, your really tired and hungry, and that your about to open up to me," Harley laughs a little.

"Well, don't you know," I asked smiling. I could feel my cheeks go red.

"Yes, but there's a story behind it," Harley shifts to get comfortable, that she knew I was about to tell a long story.

"Well where do you want me to start?" I say and shift as she did.

Harley gets excited and says, "Start from when you first saw him."

And I did.

"My family were going to a funeral and when we got there, I got out of the car and followed my dad the whole way. Some people were crying, but some weren’t. I wasn’t not in front of all these people. All of a sudden I felt a sharp pain in my head. It felt something like a migraine," I started. Was I really going to tell her all this?

"I looked around and saw these people coming towards the cemetery, they stopped, trying to be hidden from the people. I think I was the only one who noticed this. This guy with curly blond hair looked at me..."

Well you know the rest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Any suggestions about what I should do? msg me.

thanks to my (11) subs :)