Status: complete :)

Giving In

16

It turns out, Elizabeth was still in town and we had a lot to talk about. I told her about where I think the Cullen's might be and she agreed to take me back there, even though her friends thought it was suicide.

"I'm only doing this because, we know the Cullen's and they would do the same for another person," Elizabeth's friend, Rebecca says as we arrive at the airport. This time, I had money to get there and back.

Where was this place anyways, that I had been to? Elizabeth had told me that I was held captive in Amsterdam.

"So, what's the plan?" Asks Julie, one of Elizabeth's friends.

They all look at me. As if I would know. But, instead I said, "We go and see if they are there, the place I was...held captive, you know where it is. We don't rest until we find them." I walked to the gates in the airport and with that everyone followed.

---

I hope it wouldn't be too late, I thought. I thought of Jasper and how much I wanted him.

"So, we're here for, God knows how long, so tell me, why did you not want to be a slayer?" Asks Elizabeth on the plane.

I told her, with hesitation at first. She was my friend, someone I could identify with.

Just like, Harley. I missed her so much, even though we only knew eachother for a short time. I felt horrible about what happened. I had thought of who was it who killed her, Julie maybe? Or even Dart...what about Elizabeth. I wasn't going to ask though.

"He loves you too," Elizabeth smiles at me.

Love?

"Love?" I say out loud.

She rolls her eyes and says, "Yes, you love him and he loves you too."

Was it really possible? Would our relationship be possible?

But, that was only if he was still alive...

The rest of the plane ride, I fell asleep.

---

We were here, standing right infront of the place I was days ago. We were all cautious of how to look and see if they were still there.

I decided I was going to check by myself. With a plan of course.

"Remember, don't come in untill you hear the signal,"

I walk to the front steps and knock on the door, this guy I reconized saw me.

"Hey, I changed my mind, I want to join you guys..." I said uneasly. He looks at another guy who nods and motions me inside.

"You might want to see this," The guy said to a speaker phone.

"Bring her in,"

They brought me to this room where, Curtis and Darien were. On the other side of the room, there was a protective cage, the family on the otherside started to yell my name.

My heart stopped when I saw Jasper, I swallow back tears and prayed my voice wouldn't betray me.

"Darien, I'm joining you," I say.

Edward, you better not tell anyone about this plan. I'm getting you all out just bare with me here.

I don't think he could hear my thoughts because he would've reacted to it and stop looking like he wanted to kill me. Uh oh. Okay, maybe it's good he doesn't know...

"Oh, really? I don't be-" He was cut off.

"Heal me..." It was Dimitri. I look on the other side of the room and there he was, sitting down on the ground, his heart was showing, I slowly gulped down bile that was rising in my throat. Time to go to plan B.

On the other side of him, it was Adam, in the same state, but barley alive.

Then to the side of him...

"Harley!" I yell as I ran towards her.

"No, don't you dare heal her first," Dimitri yells.

"I don't know how, so shut up!" I scream right back at him.

"Harley, wake up..." I say, my voice breaking.

"I thought you died. I'm going to try for you, I'll try to heal you." I put my hands all over her. She didn't respond. I felt her pain.

I went to Adam, "How do I heal?"

I shake him, he just looks at me.

"Adam, God dammit, I want to save Harley, I will heal you both right after she is saved. Please," I shake him harder.

"You...wont be able...to save...me...Dimitri...you have to...." He trailes off. He couldn't speak anymore.

So, he showed me, he takes my hand in his as he brings it over my heart.

I understood.

I went over to Harley. I took her hand and placed it over my heart. I gave her a piece of myself. I took my hand and placed it over her heart and I thought about how much I cared for Harley and how she deserved a better life than this. At the same time, I felt how much she cared about me and how much she was in love with Curtis.

She gasps and looks around.

"Pree, you saved me, It was like I stuck between here and limbo. I feel better now," She was smilling at me. She takes out a cigarette and lights it.

All this makes me cry.

Curtis makes his way over and says, "Thank you," and sinks to his knees and holds Harley.

"Okay, haha, happy reunion. Now it's my turn," Dimitri says.

"She...can't..." Adam says.

"Yes she can, we kissed eachother. So now she loves me," He yells.

I flinched at the word we. He kissed me, I did not kiss him.

He locks eyes with me and I am stuck again.

"Come here...and heal me," He says between gasps. He is dying.

Oh my God, I was going to let him die. Not anymore.

"I'm sorry," I tell him as I heal him.

He laughs and gets up. He grabs me by the neck and slams me on the the wall. I whimper in pain.

"Don't," Harley yells. She was being held back by Curtis and Darien.

I close my eyes when I felt the tugging. I hear yells come from everywhere.

Then it stops.

I open my eyes and I'm alive. Elizabeth and her friends helping me. Elizabeth and Dart attacked Dimitri. While the rest got the Cullen's out. Harley and Curtis surrendered. I told all of them that the fight was now between me and Darien.

"Please don't make me do this," He sighs like it was going to be easy for him to kill me.

He runs up to me and slams me on the ground. I get up quickly and grab his neck and slam his head on the wall. He yells.

I'm holding him by the neck now. He is stuggling but doesn't get out of my reach.

I had two choices.

"I'm not going to kill you," I say as I hold him tighter, he just laughs.

"I want you alive so that you warn all the others to never go after me again, and if they do," I smash his head in so he is bleeding now. I continue, "if they do, well they'll know what will come to them since you'll be the one to tell them."

He growls and I let go, he falls to the floor.

"I'm leaving and I hope to never see you again," I tell him. I see Dimitri being held up by Dart and Elizabeth.

I walk over and without regret I-

"Wait," He says in a small voice. "Please don't do this, you and me can be together, it will be natural."

I frown.

Where was I?

"I'm not interested in you," I yell as I kill him. It was easy to kill a slayer. Just a few tugs and then they're dead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked this chapter, more to come. :)