Status: complete :)

Giving In

17

“Pree…” Jasper yells as he runs towards me. It was awkward at first, since we did not know what to do.

I kissed him, was all I knew was the right thing to do right now.

“Pree…” He is saying my name softly now.

He kisses me another time and I feel the love he has for me.

I hear Edward clear his throat. I turn around and see him and Bella standing there. Bella had a small smile on her face.

“Oh, Pree!” She squeals and hugs me. Everyone else joins in after that.

“Guys, this is Harley, Harley this is the Cullen’s,” I say as I gesture between them.

“And that must be Jasper,” Harley winks. I smile at her.

“Harley, I’m glad you’re alive and all but I have to ask, were you the one I saw back home?” This was stupid to ask, but I knew I had to ask.

“Yes…well as I told you, it was like I was stuck in limbo but at the same time alive. Well, I am half vampire and half slayer after all,” Harley explains to me.
She continues, “But, I don’t know how I got there, it was like I was sent there. It’s a true gift Pree, the gift that you have…”

By now I’m only half listening. I’m looking at Jasper, he was talking to Edward and Carlisle about getting home and what not.

He looks at me and smiles, his vampire teeth showing. My head spins for a moment and stops.

“Harley,” I say.

“Yes,” She says.

I smile and suggest to her, “How about you live in Forks with us?”

She thinks for a moment and goes over to Curtis, where they talk for about a minute.

She comes back with a smirk on her face, “Yes! Well since we’re in trouble anyways, why not?”

The plane ride back seemed to take forever for me.

“Jasper, I’m going to the bathroom, I’ll be right back,” I say. I get up from my seat and walk to the bathroom in the plane.

When I was done I opened the door, but Jasper went back in and closed the door.

“Jasper, what are you doing?” I say as I move back.

He kissed me.

But, it turned out to be something more. I wrapped my legs around him as he pushes me onto the wall.

“Jasper,” I moaned.

We were both in heat. I wanted much more, just as he.

Did I really want to loose my virginity in a bathroom on an airplane?

I push him back and I was on my feet once again. It was hard to adjust, since I was weak from him.

“No, I can’t,” I tell him softly, hopefully he would understand.

He frowns, it soon fades away with a concerned face.

“Oh, Pree, you know I would never ever let you do something you wouldn’t want to do, I just need you close to me, that’s all,” He takes my hand in his.

We go back out and sit at our seats, I leaned on him as I fell asleep.

I had dreams, dreams of bad bad things.

--

I awoke to the sound of someone knocking at my door. I look around and see Jasper getting up and hiding quickly.

“Yes,” I say softly.

The door opened and my mother walked in.

She sits down next to me and says, “Pree, listen, do you want to talk to me. You know you do. I’m here for you.”

I don’t know what to say. All that came out of my mouth was, “No.”

She frowns. “Pree, you have an appointment with a physiatrist today, I didn’t want it to come to this, but if you don’t want to cooperate with us, then sorry,” She walks out.

She turns and adds, “Get ready now, you’re leaving.”

“This is great,” I say when I see Jasper. I was so frustrated, I started getting a headache, but it went away when Jasper took my hand.

“Just go and tell her anything but this Pree, I don’t want to loose you,” He kisses me on the forehead and says he was leaving and left.

“Okay, mom I want to talk,” I say softly to her as I walked into her study.

“No, were going to see a physiatrist. I am taking you in twenty minutes,” She doesn’t look at me.

“Mom, look at me,” She doesn’t.

“Look at me,” I scream as tears fall. I bang on her desk and I broke it in half.

My mother and I used to be close. Really close. I told her everything, my first crush, my first heart break, anything. When I turned fourteen, we drifted, she was always at work and I was always at school or with my friends.

I wanted to tell her so much. I wanted to cry with her to tell her about my experience in Holland. About Jasper-

I couldn’t.

Without saying a word, I walked away with her sitting there shocked about what just happened.

--

“Hey,” I say to Harley as she opens the door. Her and Curtis got an apartment here in Forks.

Just so you know, its been four days since I came back.

It was hard to settle after what happened. I don’t know how they did it. I think they are just dealing now.

“Sweetheart, what’s wrong?” She sets her glass of vodka on the counter to comfort me.

She sets me on the couch and I cry. I tell her about what happened. I told her how much my mother thinks I’m a psycho and have major issues.

“Harley, I don’t know how to face her now,” I take a sip of the drink she gave me. It was vodka.

“Well, just tell her the truth,” She tells me.

I take a gulp of my drink and pour another. Two glasses later I talk back.

“I can’t. I can loose Jasper…I love him so much.”

“Then just leave Jasper out of it. Just say hey mom, I am a slayer. Try not to elaborate on what kind of slayer,” She pours me another drink.

I take a large gulp and another.

“Mhm, more…” Harley pours another drink. I continue, “Look, I’m going to just…” I take a gulp. “I’m just uhm…what are we talking about again?” I laugh.

“Telling your mother you are a slayer…you’re a lightweight aren’t you?” Harley giggles.

“Oh…mhm, I don’t know…wait, yeah I’m going to wait it out…then tell her,” I get another drink.

The doorbell rang and I raced Harley to the door, I fell halfway. I looked up and saw Jasper and his siblings at the door. I started laughing.

Jasper helped me up and had to hold me.

“Jasper, I love you so much,” I start to make out with him. He stops me.

“How much did she drink?” Jasper asked Harley.

“Like, five or seven…I didn’t know she was a lightweight,” She walks over and pours herself a drink.

“Harley…get me some…” I call to her.

“No, she isn’t having anymore. Harley, she shouldn’t be drinking, she is only seventeen,” He sighs.

“So…I am going to be eighteen soon and then I stay like that forever…my mom thinks I’m a…she thinks I am a monster…” I start to cry. “Am I?” I asked to anyone who was listening.

“No, Pree…what happened?” He sits me on the couch.

I thought about today’s events playing over and over, the same look on my mother’s face.

It wasn’t coming to words though. Harley told everyone instead.

“Your mother loves you,” Jasper sighs.

“How am I going to face her? I broke her desk,” I tell him.

Harley got in, “Well, just tell her the truth, that you’re a slayer but don’t tell her anything about vampires.”

My cell phone rang and I answered it.

“Mom, I’m sorry,” I sighed.

“Can you just come home and explain everything, please,” I hear her voice straining. She was trying not to cry.

“Okay, I will, I’ll be home in twenty,” I got off the phone with her.

I was going to tell her what I was. But I wasn’t really sure if I should…

I’m going to take a chance.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy! :D
Remember, its almost done!!