Status: complete :)

Giving In

18

“Jasper,” I whisper in the dark night.

“What is it babe?” He asks as we walk through the forest.

I was still a bit tipsy so Jasper thought it was best if we walked to my house.

I stopped what I was doing and looked at him. I went closer and kissed him. I push him hard on a tree and push against him.

“No, not right now…Pree, please no,” He moves away.

“Can’t you feel what I’m feeling right now?” I ask as I take his hand and move it down my body. I wanted him.

“Priyanka, not right now, especially here,” He starts walking and doesn’t let me catch up to him until we reach my house. We climb up to my bedroom window, which I had made sure it was unlocked before I left the house.

“What about now,” I attack him on my bed and we start to make out. He was trying to push me away.

“Priyanka,” My mother says in disbelief. The light opens and she is standing there. I get off of Jasper quickly and adjusted my blouse which was half open.

It scared me because I didn’t feel her presence in the room. Jasper did, but I was slightly still drunk.

“Mom…” I didn’t know what else to say.

“Get out…what’s your name?” She yells at Jasper.

“Jasper, his name is Jasper!” I yell back frustrated.

“Well, Jas-” She stopped suddenly thinking back.

“Jasper Cullen…Pree get away from him, that pervert is in 40’s…why do you look so young?” My mother freaked out.

Uh oh.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” I scream at her.

“I’ve known him in high school. He was from that adoptive Cullen family. The adoptive brother of Bella’s husband. I’m not stupid Pree…” She trailers off, in deep thought.

“His last name is…” I try to get out of it.

“Oh yeah, his last name was different. It was Hale!” She points at him.

Jasper was frozen in his spot.

“It’s Botox isn’t it? I wouldn’t be surprised, your family is rich,” She sneers at him.

“Mom, I am a slayer!” I snap at her. It felt good to get it out.

“You’re a wh-a what?” She looks confused and shocked at the same time.

“Vampire slayer, you know people who kill vampires for a living and possibly other unknown creatures…” I trailed off with a sigh.

She sits herself on my chair and shakes her head.

“But, how?” She asks simply.

And I told her. I told her everything. She started crying as I told her what might happen if I don’t join. I cried too, I was scared too after all.

“But, what does this have to do with Jasper?” She asked as she wiped her face with a tissue.

I looked at Jasper who shook his head.
“That’s another story for another day, Mom. But, I promise you, I’ll be safe. I love you and I am sorry about before,” I started crying again as we hugged.

“I love you too, but I have to digest all of this…maybe you could…I just think it would be best if you stay out of the house for a while,” She doesn’t look at me as she says this.

My heart sinks, but at least she still loves me. I got up and packed some clothes and headed to Jasper's house.

I knew I was staying there for at least two weeks.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't like this chapter but I knew I needed to update...remember almost done!! :D thanks to my subs!! <3