Status: complete :)

Giving In

22

I awoke to Jasper and Edward whispering and talking in rush tones.
“She’s awake,” Edward leaves after he says this.

“Jasper, is there anything wrong?” I asked.

He doesn’t look at me. “Shouldn’t you be getting ready to go to your parents?”

I frown. I go up to him and hug him. He feels cold and stiff.

I mumble, “I don’t want to go.”

He just laughs and walks me to the bathroom.

I kiss him and push him against the sink. He groaned and turned the shower on for me. He takes my hands in his and kisses them.

“Have a shower and get ready, I’ll drive you to your house.”

--
I promised my Mother, I’d be home for Christmas morning. I hate breaking promises so I went over there.

“Your Father and I are very happy you have decided to come home,” My Mother said, I nearly spit out my drink.

“I’m just here for the day?”

“Pree, we want you home, in fact…” My mother started.

“We’re moving back to New York,” My father said.

He continued, “We’ve decided that bringing you here, it was a mistake.”

“It doesn’t stop me from being a slayer,” I told them. They cringed at the word ‘slayer’.

My mother said, “We think it would help you a bit more. Or maybe even start over.”

I don’t know. It sounded great but…Jasper.

I think I was falling for him. Each moment I spent with him…but this was a great opportunity.

“So, what you say?”

---

“Jasper,” I called into the Cullen’s house. It was dark and quiet, I didn’t feel anyone in the house.

But…

“I’m sorry,” It was Jasper.

I turned around quickly. “Jasper, what’s going on?” I asked.

“We’re moving,”
No.

“It’s best that were not together, you know?”

No.

“We cause to much danger for you.”

“I don’t care,” I said in a low voice.

He just sighs, “Were not meant to be…”

“No! Don’t say that!” I yell at him.

He holds his head low.

My heart felt like it was breaking. I never felt like this before. I guess he could feel it too, he ran to me and held me.

“I’m sorry, I just don’t want you to get hurt. I put you at a huge risk being with you,” He looks me in the eyes and kisses me.

“I love you,” I whisper to him.

He wipes my tears away, “I love you too. I never felt like this for anyone. I thought I did, but I know I’ll love you forever. But, its us…Pree, we’re just not meant to be. Look at what I caused for you…”

“No…” I sobbed.

He lets go of me. He kisses me once more. He leaves me there. Where I stand there for what feels like forever, before heading back to home.

“Pree? I thought you weren’t coming back?” My mother takes out a few boxes from the garage.

I hold my head low, “No, I changed my mind. I’m moving with you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So, obviously the next chapter will be the last.

And its also obvious there's going to be a sequel. Cus I wouldn't just leave it at that. :D