Status: complete :)

Giving In

23

I was already packed with everything. I saw a picture with Jasper and I. I didn’t even remember where this was taken.

I took the picture and burnt it. I put it in the bathroom sink where I watched it burn. I hope my feelings will be like this. I hope it’ll just disappear. In a way I did agree with Jasper. We weren’t meant to be. Because, I was a slayer and he was a vampire.

I never acted like I was a slayer, I still didn’t really want to. However, I didn’t know what was to become of me. I only knew that I would have to face it soon and Dimitri. I didn’t know how or when I would. Just felt it very soon.
The drive back home felt long. It went on so slowly that I almost got out of the car and ran there instead. It would’ve been faster.

Everything seemed to be going hazy in my life lately. I knew I’d get through. I was stronger than most people. I wasn’t going to let this ruin my life. Because without him, I would’ve been working for these disgusting people. Except for Harley.

Speaking of Harley, I felt the urge to contact her. That was impossible though. Just thinking about her leaving me. Thinking about Jasper leaving me. I wanted to cry. It seemed like it was the only thing I was doing at the moment.

I stopped myself from crying.

--
When we arrived back in New York City, we got a similar apartment building we used to have.

As I arrived at the front of the building, I saw my old friends. I was shocked but then saw my mom smile at me. It was her doing.

“Oh my God, Pree!” My friend Julie screamed, I was closer to her then the rest of the girls.

I hugged her, then the others. Alex, Laura and Jo we’re good friends of mine as well.

They ended up all sleeping over and for that night I felt like I wasn’t alone. Maybe everything was going to be okay. Or maybe not, but the fact was that right now I seemed okay. I wasn’t going to let my past get in the way. I was now thinking of the future.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I know its short but I promise there is going to be a sequel and its going to be better than this! :D

Don't know when but just be on the look out (hint; sometime next month)

i wanna thank all my subs :) <3

and if you guys are interested, my friend and I are writing an original fiction together. its going to be updated at least two/three times a week, depending on...

just please give it a chance. the first chapter hasn't been posted but a prologue has, here's the link. its not based on Stephanie's vampires though! maybe some elements.

Here ---> Just Tonight