Status: complete :)

Giving In

03

03

“Hey, Bella, can I ask you something?” I asked Bella as we walked to the parking lot.
“Yes,” She said and stopped to look at me seriously. I cleared my throat. Edward was right behind her with no expression.
“You look a lot like my dad’s cousin. This sounds stupid but you do. Are you related to the Swan’s in anyway?” I asked Bella. She looked at Edward and back at me.
“Well-” Bella started but couldn’t finish. Edward cut her off.
“Priyanka, you’re going to miss your bus.” Edward said and led me to the bus. I couldn’t say bye to Bella and I really needed that answer, I guess I will just ask her tomorrow.

“Hello, Priyanka. Did you make some friends?” My mom asked as I sat at the dining table. My dad came in and sat down, started to eat the supper my mom made. It was spaghetti.
“Uh, yah kind of did.” I said as I took a sip of water.
“That’s good, I knew you were going to find friends.” My mom smiled at me. I smiled back.
That night I could hardly sleep. The migraines were coming back. I got up to use the bathroom was about to dry my hands when I heard a noise. I walked back into my room and I saw Edward. I nearly screamed but couldn’t when he put my hand to my mouth.
“Who sent you?” He whispered. I looked at him, confused.
“I-I don't know what you’re talking about...” I really didn’t. What was this guy talking about?
“I read your thoughts, they aren’t pleasant. Especially when you were talking to my Bella at lunch,” He said, harshly.
“What are you talking about?” I demanded. This was so weird. How did he come in my room?
“I'm a vampire, you should know that, you slayer.” He pushed me back and I broke my mirror. My migraine worsens. I didn’t know what happened. But I ran after him and shoved him so hard, he flew all the way back breaking the window.
“What happened in here?” My dad asked bewildered. I look out the window and he was gone. “You’re bleeding!” My dad shouted and when to the first aid kit. It turns out my arm was bleeding, but I didn’t feel anything.
--
“Hey, Pree what’s up?” Bella asked as she sat down next to me at lunch. I rolled my eyes.
“The sky,” I suggested. She laughed but then stopped when she saw my arm.
“Pree, what happened?” She said concerned. She turned to Edward who was sitting at the table they usually sit. What was different about this was that there was another girl, who had short hair. She was sitting next to a tall muscular man, sort of like Emmet. I looked at Jasper, he looked pained. He looked at me and my head started to spin.
“Nothing, please leave me alone, I really don't know what’s going on here. So just leave.” I told Bella, nicely as I was able too. She sighed and left looking pissed at Edward. I got this feeling someone was coming close to me, I turned and saw Jasper.
“Hey,” He said softly. “I didn’t see you in English this morning, why?” He asked.
“I was at the office, trying to change my schedule, however, that didn’t work,” I said honestly. “Jasper, I can’t be friends with you guys, there is something you and Bella aren’t telling me. Edward coming in to my room and saying he was a vampire and calling me a slayer...-” I stopped. “Does this mean that I am a vampire slayer?” I asked Jasper.
“No-” He started. “I don't know, Edward thinks you are.” He said, honestly.
“Yeah and he is saying I was thinking these bad thoughts about Bella, she is a really nice girl, or whatever she is. Whatever you are too, is it true, are you a vampire, you and those people over there?” I gestured to the table Edward was sitting at.
He looked at Edward, it was strange because I felt Edward nod. “Yes and we think-well Edward thinks you are a slayer, the migraines, that day at the funeral-” He started but I interrupted him.
“So, that was you guys. It makes sense now,” I said, mainly to myself. I looked up at Jasper.
“Yes, you heard us for a short moment. It was your senses. I'm not really good at explaining things, maybe you should see Carlisle.” He got up the seat and started to walk back to his seat. “Oh, Edward says he is sorry, he thought you were a threat to Bella. Meet us at the parking lot after school,” He said and left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, so I changed the tittle.
hope you liked this.