Status: complete :)

Giving In

05

Darien arrived about thirty minutes later. “Hey,” he said and hugged me. I introduced him to my new friends. Jasper didn’t seem to like him, Darien didn’t seem to like him either.
All the time Jasper would look at us he would put an arm around me. “Let’s go,” I said and hugged everyone. I told them I would see them at school.

“So, there your new friends?” Darien asked me as we went in his car. I thought about today and how I might be a slayer. Then I said, “I guess you can say that,” with a smile.
“Mom, I'm home.” I said as I walked in the house as she was telling people goodbye.
“Bye Pree, I'm staying at a hotel around here for a couple of days, maybe we should hang out.” Darien sugessted as he hugged me and kissed my forehead. I told him I would give him a call.
I sighed as I walked up the stairs. “Night Pree, we love you.” My mom said and closed her bedroom door. I stood their alone in the dark hallway. Before, I walked into my bathroom I took my clothes off, so all that I was wearing was my tank top and panties. When I was in the bathroom I opened the cabinet in the bathroom. I had a headache and saw that the pills were right there. But Mr. Cullen told me not to take them. I shut the cabinet door and wiped my face with some water. As I wiped my face off I heard a noise. I quickly looked up and in the mirror I saw Jasper, he looked surprised. Though when I turned around he was gone and my window was open. My face grew hot as I started to panic. I put my jeans on and shoes and jumped out my window. I caught Jasper running. I didn't even know where we were, it felt like I ran for hours. Anyways, Jasper wasn't going to stop so I rammed into him, as he fell to the ground I yelled.
“Who do you think you are? Going into my bathroom like that, let alone, my house!!” I screamed in his face, right before I punched it. “What were you planning on doing? Were you going to rape me? Oh no you don't.” I was ready to give him another before someone caught my hand. It was Bella. Edward was there too, he looked surprised. My breathing calmed down and Bella got me off the ground and Edward was helping Jasper up. “Bella, I'm sorry. I was practically naked in my bathroom and I see him-a guy looking at me.” I rushed.
“Calm down, Pree. It's alright, Jasper wouldn't do that to you. I know him.” Bella said, calmly. I immediately realized what had just happened and felt embarrassed.
“Oh gosh, I'm so sorry, I have to go, like now.” I said walking away slowly. Suddenly, I saw two figures running. It was Alice and her boyfriend, who I couldn't remember his name.
“Guys did she end up raping Jasper, I had a vision she would.” Alice asked.
“What no way...” I said. My face feeling hot.
“Haha, I'm joking. I saw the whole thing with them from over there.” She pointed to a place I didn't look. What was this, a joke to them? I saw Buffy The Vampire Slayer, slayers and vampires don't mix, accept if they were like Angel. Maybe Jasper can be my Angel. Haha. I wondered if I could actually trust them. I so wanted to punch Jasper now, all the hate went right back to me.
“Okay, Pree, don't think that.” Edward said and chuckled. Oh shit, I forgot, mind freak over here can read thoughts. Edward frowned at me. I laughed.
“Well I'm sorry, maybe you shouldn't read minds then.” I said roughly.
“What's wrong with this chick, is she on her rag?” That guy-who I still didn't remember his name chuckled at me.
“Excuse me, but do you want me to beat the shit out of you? No? Oh I thought so. Sorry I'm going home.” I said and started to walk away. But that guy stopped me, he looked at me threateningly.
“Go ahead, try me.” He smirked. I wanted to take that smirk right off his face, so I nodded. He stepped towards me and...
“Grr...”
What the heck was that?
“Grr...”
We all turned around and saw Jasper giving Alice's boyfriend a look. Ever hear that saying, “If looks good kill” I'm sure, everyone would be dead by now. My face grew hot, which, was happening a lot lately. I was about to say something as my cell started to ring.
“Hello,” My voice sounded cracked.
“Where are you, It's 1:20 in the morning and you have school tomorrow. Where are you, are you with a guy? Are you okay? Is he threatening you?” My mom said in a rushed tone.
“Mom, calm down. I'm okay. I just wanted to go for a walk. I will be home soon.” I said.
“Okay, I will call you in thirty minutes okay. Just to make sure you are alright.” My mom said and hung up.
“Is it really, 1:20?” I said to myself. My cellphone said it was exactly; 1:24 AM.
“Well, you have to get back, we have a car, come in with us and you will get home, earlier.” Bella said.
“Okay, but I'm sitting next to you.” I said, childishly.
I ended up sitting between a window and Bella. Immediately I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't really like this chapter much, however I felt the need to update.
xoxo