A Lot Like Vegas

two.

By the time the boys had finally got back on the bus, I was already in my bunk pretending to sleep. I honestly didn't want to deal with anyones shit until at least the morning. Luckily, they didn't bother me.

"Dude, you were being such a prick tonight," Lee said. I could hear someone opening a beer even from my bed.

"Yeah seriously, I thought you were gonna make Haley cry, or punch you out, or both," Curtis chimed in. I had to stifle a laugh with that comment.

"She'll be fine, who cares," Oliver said, his voice getting louder as each word left his lips. Soon I heard him shuffling next to me. Oliver's bunk just so happened to be located directly across from mine. I held my breath and hoped he wouldn't pull the curtain back on my bunk. "I'm going to bed, I'm fucking beat," he grumbled.

"Aye," the rest of the boys choursed.

I shook my head and closed my eyes tightly, resuming my breathing to normal. I sighed heavily and turned so I was facing the wall. I didn't know how much longer I could deal with this. In two days we'd be in Vegas for Oliver's birthday and I was seriously considering calling a few friends I had made in Vegas to ask to stay with them. Maybe I'd call the label and tell them managing Bring Me The Horizon wasn't the best of ideas. Maybe I'd just settle for an office job at Epitaph. And with thoughts of what my future held swirling around in my head, I fell into a restless sleep.

For the next to days, I didn't speak much to Oliver. Only when it was nessecery, but it wasn't like I was being immature about not talking to him either. I didn't shoot him dirty looks, I didn't make stupid comments when he said something dumb, I didn't call him names, I just did what I had to do. Oliver didn't really seem to care either, so I had no intention of resuming our past relationship. This new one seemed to be working fine.

The fact that I wasn't really speaking to Oliver didn't seem to effect my relationship with the other boys. We still acted normally towards eachother, and they didn't even ask my reasons for not speaking to their lead singer. I was sure they already knew why.

The day of Oliver's birthday went like any other day, everyone said happy birthday to him, minus me, but it went on normally. When the show was over, well, that was a different story.
We all took to the strip, everyone on tour tagging along. After a suggestion from me, a club in the Palms was our first stop. We all flashed our Ids and walked inside slowly, absorbing everything around us. I had orignally wanted to stay in the bus- just like Oliver had suggested a few days before. But Lee quite literally dragged me off of the bus and onto the strip. So I decided that if I had to spend a night celebrating the day of birth of a boy I currently wanted nothing to do with, I was going to get completely trashed.

I started off slow, just drinking rum and cokes slowly as I walked aimlessly around the club, dancing with a few of the boys before walking back to the bar. It was only when I saw Oliver pressing some red headed slut against a wall when my blood really started to boil.

"Gimme the strongest stuff you've got," I told the bartender slapping a fifty on the bar. "And keep them coming."

The bartender nodded and began to make me a drink. I didn't even let the class hit the bar before I pressed it against my lips. I don't even remember how many I drank, though I'm sure it wasn't much. I was what the rest of the world liked to call a "light weight."

My proped up elbow was supporting my head when Oliver strolled over to the bar and stood next to me. He smirked at me before ordering his drink.

"Jack on the rocks," he told the bartender, glancing back at me. "Make that two."

The bartender nodded, made our drinks and slid them towards us. I grabbed my drink and
held it up towards Oliver.

"Happy fucking birthday," I slurred clanking our glasses together before downing mine. He smirked and put his face in front of mine.

"You're kinda drunk," he smiled.

"You're kinda hot," I said placing my glass back down on the bar. "Let's leave this place," I mumbled, standing up quickly and grabbing Oliver's hand in one quick motion. Oliver finished his drink and smiled at me.

"Alright," he said. And we began walking towards the exit. When we walked out of the buliding we let the cool air slap our faces as we glanced around, completely amazed by all the lights. We were walking down the strip, still hand in hand, when I saw it. A light bulb popped over my clearly intoxicated head.

"Let's go!" I yelled, running across the street without even looking. I was dragging Oliver who was quite drunk himself, though he wasn't as obvious as I was.

"Are you serious?" He asked me, with a laugh.

"Mhm," I grinned, leaning up on my tip toes to kiss his lips forcefully. "We'll have the best honey moon ever," I said, running my finger down his chest. He grinned at this and grabbed my hand once again.

"Let's do it," he smiled. And we walked into the Little White Wedding Chapel.

We set everything up quickly, not wanting to waste any time. Every free chance we got, Oliver and I would attack eachother with kisses and the lady who was helping set everything up just smiled. She probably thought we were actually in love, that this wasn't a product of some stupid drunken idea. Hell, if I saw us standing there, I probably would have thought what the lady was thinking. We probably looked cute as hell standing there getting our quickie wedding orginized.

The next thing I knew I was standing in a dressing room slipping a short white dress on. Oliver was in his own dressing room most likely getting a tux on, and an Elvis impersonator was standing at the end on the asile, ready to wed us. I was just putting my veil on when the phone started ring. I flipped it open and pressed it to my ear.

"Hello?" I said brightly.

"Where the fuck are you?" It was Curtis. I completely forgot about the rest of the boys still back at the club.

"You're about to miss the wedding!" I cheered happily.

"What?!" He exclaimed. I could hear muffled screams from around him, and I guessed I was on speaker phone.

"Oliver and I are getting married Curtis!" I exclaimed. "It's that just lovely?"

"Bloodly hell," he said. "You're kidding right? Please tell me this is all a joke."

"I'm getting dressed right now. We're at the Little White Wedding Chapel. If you don't hurry, you'll miss it," I reasoned with him drunkenly.

"I know you're not this much of a dimwit Haley! Don't do it, you're obviously wasted. The last thing you want to do right now is marry Oliver Sykes. I mean, go back to the bus and shag or something! Just don't get married," he warned me.

"We're in love Curtis," I sighed. "Be here in five minutes!" And with that I shut my phone and tossed it to the side of the dressing room. I pushed the dressing room door open and ran down the short hallway to where Oliver was changing. I didn't even bother to knock before walking inside. Almost immediately Oliver had me pressed against the wall. I smirked and threw my arms over his shoulders.

"You look cute," I told him, looking down at the black tux he was wearing.

"You look fucking hot," he said, letting his hand push it's way up my short dress. I giggled as his cold lips attatched themselves to my neck. Every kiss he gave me, the farther he would push his hand up my leg. I was too drunk to even notice. I groaned as he got to my collar bone, biting at my skin. It was driving me crazy. I pushed his face so it was level with mine and smiled at him.

"You're driving me insane."

"Just wait till the honey moon love," he smirked. My eyes went wide.

"Oh yeah! I told the guys! They should be here soon!" I exclaimed.

"Bloody hell, are they actually coming?"

"Curtis seemed excited," I smiled as I leaned in to kiss me. He pulled away and looked at me intently.

"He's gonna try and stop this because he knows you're tanked and this is super dodgy," he explained. I furrowed my eyebrows. He knew this meant I had no idea what he was trying to tell me. "You're drunk and this is shady." He said. I made an "o" shape with my lips and nodded.

"They just wanna be here to see us get married!" I smiled. Suddenly, as I spoke those words out loud to Oliver, I sobered up. My eyes went wide and I looked around the room, and then at what we were wearing. "I don't feel good," I told him.

"Aye, don't puke!" He yelled, backing up from me.

"I'm not gonna puke asshole!" I scolded him.

"Oh, so are you back to your bitch self now?" He asked me.

"Shut up Oli," I yelled. "I can't believe you were actually going to let us get married! It's not like I'm totally wasted and you took me back to the bus and fucked me in the back lounge or something. This is serious shit!"

He looked like he wasn't listening to a thing I said. "You called me Oli," he said finally.

"That's your name, isn't?" I was fueming by now. All the alcohol seemed to rush out of my system, I didn't even feel the slightest bit tipsy. I guess realizing you were about to marry the world's biggest douche bag will do that to you.

"You never call me Oli though," he tried to reason. "You always call me Oliver."

"Get the fuck over it! Either way, you're still an asshole!" I screamed. "I'm changing and getting back to the bus. Happy fucking birthday," I muttered.

By the time I was changed and ready to leave, Lee was rushing into the chapel.

"A little late," I told him. He looked absoutely shocked, his mouth was hung open, his eyes wide.

"You married him?!" He exclaimed.

"No, I sobered up and realized what a moron I was being," I said. He took a deep breath and put his hand over his heart.

"You scared the shit outta us Haley!" He yelled. "We were back in the club nearly shitting ourselves we were so nervous."

"Whatever, I'm going back to the bus."

"Where's Oli?" Lee asked.

"I don't care," I said walking past him.

"What do you mean you don't care? You obviously fancy him at least a little if you were going to marry him!" He exclaimed.

"I was slash still am drunk! He tried to take advantange of me!" I yelled over my shoulder. I walked back to the bus and immediately made my way to my bunk, ignoring all of the questions being thrown at me from every which direction. I climbed into my bunk, shut the curtain and pulled the sheets up and over my head.

I wanted to sleep for at the very least a week. Yeah, that'd be perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
so i got my baby for health class. my eyes hurt because i want to sleep but i can't because she keeps crying. this is why i will never have children.

comments would be just lovely. there's probably only one more chapter for this.

xoxo.