Where Have You Been

Possess Your Heart

"I fucking hate Cole," Tori huffed as Chelsea sniffed.

"He can't help it." she sighed, sniffing again.

"Chels, this is like the umpteenth time he's made you cry. And for what? Nothing, it's not your fault you found a real man. A man that loves and takes care of you. That seems to always have you only on his mind. How hard is that for you to understand?" Tori's voice started to rise.

"I understand it completely, it's just Cole's been my friend forever it seems."

"And you've obviously grown apart with age." Tori cut in. "I think you need evaluate this so-called friendship. "

Chelsea sat there, wishing the pain and tears would go away. She had really no reason to be sad, but she couldn't help it. Cole had hurt her feelings, but for some reason this time it has hurt more than any other times. Maybe because she had expected him to be happy for her. Which is what he should have been considering all she'd done for him over the years.

"You are right I suppose, it's just taken me this long to realize it." she sniffed as her friend hugged her.

"Besides, you live with a man. A real one, who by the looks of this place, loves you." Tori grinned. Rion some how magically appeared on cue, his god-like features matching the ones of the statues placed around the house. Except he had a loosened collar shirt on, and dress pants.

"Have you been crying?" Rions' smile had faded as he took in Chelsea's puffy eyes.

"Not really?" she tried smile, but the pain wasn't completely gone.

"What did he do to you?" Rion demanded more than asked his voice hard as stone. His mouth a flat line.

"Well, Chelsea though she would be a good friend and make him lunch, knowing that all he was doing was moping around and going to work. And Cole got mad at her, he claimed that it wasn't fair that she was having a successful relationship and he wasn't." Tori answered for Chelsea, even though she probably would have left the Cole getting mad part out.

"Tori, I haven't seen you in a while either." Rion said still looking at Chelsea, his voice only a little bit softer.

"I know, I found a roommate since you stole mine." Tori chuckled continuing on the conversation. Chelsea had long ago looked down at her lap, but she knew Rions' golden eyes were on her. When they were angry they looked like fire, he had that look as Tori so easily told her story.

"Well I'm glad you found a replacement." Rion laughed.

"No one could ever replace Chels. How could you say that?" Tori mock gasped.

"That is very true, not one could replace her." He said thoughtfully, as if seeming to understand something.

"Well I better get to this meeting, a soon to be 21 year old wants to have a lingerie party." Tori sighed as she got and gave Chelsea one last hug.

"I'll walk you out." Chelsea half smiled and got up to let her friend out. Mainly to compose herself, so Rion wouldn't think she was as hurt as she felt or really was.

"He doesn't like Cole does he?" Tori asked seeing Chelsea's antsy state.

"Not anymore, if he did he was just pretending to make me happy." Chelsea sighed.

"Well that's good, see you later." Tori grinned.
Chelsea almost hated her at that moment for starting up a fight that could easily be avoided. Chelsea collected the rest of herself as she quietly closed the door and walked to her room. She didn't close that door, knowing that Rion would at least knock, but still come in.

"I understand why he refuses to let you go." he was already in her room. He knew her too well already, it was probably futile to try and make it look like she wasn't all that hurt by Cole's words.

"How so?" she murmured, as he came up behind her and rested his chin on her head. He wrapped his strong muscled arms around her as she leaned into him.

"Because I refuse to let you go as well." she heard the smile in his voice. So she turned and faced him.

"He only says those things because he loves you, and hates that you have found me. Or that I have found you rather. Chelsea," Rion let go of her and knelt in front of her.

"What are you doing?" Chelsea gasped, and Rion pulled out a red velvet box, and began to open it.

"I love you."

"I love you too." Chelsea began to cry.

"If you'll have me, please, be mine forever." he said opening the box, showing a rather extravagant ring. But Chelsea didn't care it's not the ring that mattered.

"Yes."

"You'll marry me?"

"Yes." she said as he stood up to put the ring on her finger. He picked her up, and carried her to his room.

"You're crying." he said wiping them as he walked.

"They're happy tears I promise." she laughed, as he gave a smile that always made her heart stop.

"Well then il mio amore, let's see what you look like with just the ring on." he murmured, making Chelsea shiver.

"Of course supervisore del mio letto." Chelsea purred making Rion laugh, making all of the days previous events of the day vanish from Chelsea's mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
it's italian btw.

you can go look up what they said if you can't figure it out.