Where Have You Been

The Brighter Side

Chelsea sat at the dining table waiting for Rion, she had fixed a simple salad. But it was a fruit salad, and she had started up the fondu pot with chocolate. She thought about how to phrase their bundle of joy. She almost wondered if he would actually be happy about it. He had told her to tell him if she was, but she didn't get the time to dwell on it. Because at the moment Rion came in,

"I smell chocolate." Rion stated coming into the dining room. He smiled as he saw Chelsea and walked to his seat next to her. She smiled as dipped a pineapple slice in the pot.

"So this is what you wanted me to come home for?" he chuckled, making her blush. He opened his mouth as she fed him the chocolate covered fruit. His golden eyes making her shiver.

"Sort of." she breathed as he licked the chocolate off her fingers.

"Then what else." he said around the fruit in his mouth. And took a piece of banana and dipped it in the pot, and fed it to her. She did the same as him, he squirmed a little in his seat.

"Well I was at the doctor's today." she sighed taking a strawberry and dipping it in the chocolate.

"Oh really, I thought I told you my sickness wasn't contagious." he stated opening his mouth as she fed him again.

"I ran into Cole's ex-whatever."

"Oh?" they continued switching off dipping and feeding each other.

"She's apparently pregnant, and believes that it's Cole's."

"No."

"Yes, she wants me to try and tell him. Because she knows he won't listen to her." Her plan seemed to be working. Rion would soon ask a question once one of previous statements dawned on him.

"What type of doctor were you at?" Rion asked raising an eyebrow chewing around his food.

"The OBGYN." she stated, holding her breath for a reply. Hoping it was the one she wanted. That most women wanted to hear when speaking to the father of their child.

"So, what does that mean?" he asked picking up a napkin to wipe his mouth of excess chocolate.

"I'm pregnant?" she said softly. Biting her lip as Rion's smile grew, showing his white teeth.

"Really?" he laughed.

"Yes." Chelsea smiled. As he got picking her up as well.

"That's wonderful!" he said, his voice getting louder as he spun her around. "I need to call my mother, she'll tell everyone else." he laughed setting her down.

"They won't care that we're not married yet?" Chelsea asked him as he pulled out his phone and started dialing.

"We're getting married aren't we? They really only care about having grandchildren." He smirked and went into fluent greek with his mother on the other side of the phone. Chelsea decided to do the same.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

"She's having a baby?" Cole asked as Chelsea looked down at her feet.

"Let me guess, she's saying it's mine." Cole stated sarcasm evident in his tone.

"Well, there's that or else we wouldn't be here." Tori sighed folding her arms over her chest.

"I find that highly impossible, considering we always used protection." Cole said leaning back nonchalantly.

"And that she was whore." Chelsea added quietly.

"Did you tell her that?" Cole smirked.

"Something to that affect, so what are you going to do?"

"I'll entertain her, just to prove her wrong." Cole sighed, Cole had decided since Carly was out of his life he was going to enjoy it.

"Can't you have a paternity test while the mother is still pregnant?" Tori asked.

"Yes, a lot of people do it that way." Chelsea said glancing at her watch.

"Well, don't let her attach to you again Cole. That would make you look like an even bigger dumb ass." Tori smirked sipping on her drink.

"Yeah, thanks Tori." Cole said his face expressionless. "What else is new?" Cole asked, stirring his coffee. After getting out of his depression slump. He went back to his work habits. Drinking coffee was one of the main ones. It was probably more to spite Carly, since she had prohibited him from drinking it.

"Well, not much. Wedding plans are moving along. I'm pregnant, and that's about it." Chelsea sighed with a smile.

"Pregnant?" Cole and Tori said at the same. They glanced at each other, the same facial expression on both of their faces.

"Yes, I'm about 2 and a half months along." Chelsea was still smiling. And Cole And Tori were still gaping at her.

"Does Rion know?"

"Does he even want a baby right now?"

"Yes, and yes." Chelsea sighed contently nodding.

"Wow." they both said at the same time. They seemed to be have the same thoughts for once.

"So..." Tori trailed off.

"That's how I knew Carly was pregnant. I saw her at the doctors, she thought I was pregnant with your baby." she giggled, making Cole smirk. But his mind drifted to the thoughts he had daily. Ones how he visioned himself in Rions' place, where he hadn't screwed up any chance he ever had with her.

"Well, I better get going. I have to meet my mother, and tell her the extra news." Chelsea smiled standing.

"Yeah, I have a birthday party for a 50 year old. They want a sexual theme." Tori said as she shuddered,and stood up gathering her things. Cole stood up as well, walking out with them. He had to get back to the studio, he watched as Chelsea got into her Benz and drove away waving. He waved back, and for some reason it hurt. Making him realize that he truly had to move on. How to do go about it, he had no clue. The first step, he decided, was to be ridding himself of Carly.

And her baby.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, I know it's been like 3 months.
I'll have to update here and because I'm in school now.
But that still comes first.