Where Have You Been

Had The Notion

"Green? Are you-" Chelsea started but was cut off by a ring-tone set for Rion, she had to use all her will power not to answer it.


"You think a lime or yellowish would look better?" Carly asked.


"Yes. Much much better." Chelsea nodded glancing at her purse.


"Oh, just answer it." Carly smiled.


"It won't take long. Hello."


"You're working." he murmured.


"Yes."


"I'll be there in 10 minutes you know that right?" he reminded her in a smooth voice.


"Yes."


"Chelsea." he said making her shiver.


"See you then." she said before hanging up. Carly gave her a suspicious look .


"Well, I'll call you tomorrow for directions to the concert hall?" she said grabbing her purse.


"Yeah, Carly talk to you tomorrow." she said as she guided Carly to her door.

As Carly left and she closed the door, she realized that she had on sweat pants and a A Day To Remember t-shirt. And Rion wanted to have a ' lunch'. She ran to her room, and slipped on a pair of jeans, and a button up multi-colored blouse. Found her silver flats and slipped then on as well. Applied some eyeliner and mascara, with a light eyeshadow. Normally she stopped at the eyeliner, then she herd a knock at her door. She decided that she'd leave her hair in it's messy bun, since it was only lunch. She walked to her door, calming her nerves, but with a man like Rion that was incredibly hard to do.


"Chelsea." Rion smiled as she opened the door to let him in, she blushed.


"Just let me get my bag. And-"


"No, I thought I'd cook you lunch. An American lunch." he chuckled as he stepped inside with a bag of groceries.


"You like to cook don't you?" she laughed.


"I'll never starve." he grinned walking to her kitchen.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Cole, Chelsea has a boyfriend." Carly said plopping down next to him in the booth.

"What do you mean Chelsea has a boyfriend?" he said choking on his water a bit.

"Yeah, he called while I was at her house picking colors for dresses and tuxes." she said looking at the menu nonchalantly.

"Have you seen him?" Cole asked more curious to his friends' associations with other men.

"I said he called, not came over." she said as the waitress came over and took Carly's order.

Cole thought about what Chelsea was doing right now with her boyfriend. As he thought that a pang of jealousy went through him. Why? She was his best friend, yes he'd seen her naked, and knew that other guys would too some day. He just thought maybe if he was lucky that'd never happen.

"Cole? What are you eating." Carly asked snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Whatever you are." he said with a smile. She eyed him for a moment, then nodded at the waitress.

"He's probably hot." she said inspecting her manicured hands.

That's what I'm afraid of. Cole thought to himself as he wondered what he could possibly look like then decided to go see for himself after his lunch with his fiance.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Rion, after that, I would marry you." Chelsea sighed grinning.

"Really now? Don't tease me." he said with a grin as he started to get up.

"Most certainly." she said with a sleepy smile.

"Then I'll have to cook for you more often." he said with a chuckle, and collected their dishes.

Chelsea stretched out on the couch feeling sleepy because of her full stomach. She watched trough sleepy eyes as Rion rinsed off the dishes then returned to where she was on the couch.

"I've always wanted to take a nap after a good lunch." she smiled at him, he picked her up and started for the hallway leading to her and Tori's bedrooms.

"Which way?" he asked as she cuddled closer to him.

"Left." she yawned.

"You are over worked." he stated as he walked into her very neat room. And laid her down in her un-made bed.

"I guess I am this week." she smiled as he crawled into bed with her. He just laid there and stared at her.

"Chelsea-"

"Yes." she said before he kissed her deeply. She pressed herself to him tightly, and his arms wrapped around her even more tightly.

"Chelsea." he murmured as he broke away. She smiled at him and cuddled into his body heat. Chelsea was glad that he was serving his purpose, because until the knock on her door. She hadn't once thought about Cole and Carly, she looked over to Rion. Who rolled his eyes, and swung his legs around off the side of the bed, and sat up.

"Maybe I'll only make you dinner from now on." he chuckled and walked out of her room to answer the door, who she assumed was Tori on the other side too lazy to dig through her bag for her key.